Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Prop playing for the dragons in NSW Cup,

Alec Tuitavake​

His uncle is Solomon Haumono.
Future father in law to Jahream Bula & Fonua Pole.

Alec looks like a hard running player, a lot Ice Papaliii like.
Worth a look, I think.

I know Richo has said we are looking for a quality outside back but if AJ is next in line for 2nd row..We need more depth in the backrow now.
And flippers has been bought in to replace a prop, so that means no depth in the 2nd row and the prop positions. lock is pole, sayfart or matamua, two of those would be lucky to be top 30 anywhere else. It’s well know we have no depth in the o/s backs. The only posi we have any depth in is halves, next year.
I would go as far to say we are about as deep as a puddle of dogs piss in the driveway.

Prop playing for the dragons in NSW Cup,

Alec Tuitavake​

His uncle is Solomon Haumono.
Future father in law to Jahream Bula & Fonua Pole.

Alec looks like a hard running player, a lot Ice Papaliii like.
Worth a look, I think.
Mate question for you

The Large kid that plays 5/8 and Fullback do you think he will want to play in the centre's and will he be ready sometime in 25 with two offseasons to come to build up ?

Isnt he 15 or 16?

The Harold Matts team is exciting, but man they are just kids and not even eligible till 2026 at the earliest. A lot of bridges to cross before that, like finishing school.
Fairly sure he’ll be the same age as Galvin/Fainu next year. From all reports, Makasini and Large are very special. You’re right, there are no guarantees but I don’t think Richo will be keen to block their paths.

Much easier to debut as an 18 yo outside back IMO.

Mate question for you

The Large kid that plays 5/8 and Fullback do you think he will want to play in the centre's and will he be ready sometime in 25 with two offseasons to come to build up ?
Onitoni’s an interesting one.

Probably the most naturally talented schoolboy player in the country at the moment but needs to make a decision soon regarding which sport he’s gonna play.

I think him splitting time between both sports is affecting his form because he honestly was not a massive standout in a very strong Harold Matts team before he got injured.

But his ability for his age is top shelf, so hopefully he sticks with league and Wests Tigers.

Probably the most naturally talented schoolboy player in the country at the moment but needs to make a decision soon regarding which sport he’s gonna play.

I think him splitting time between both sports is affecting his form because he honestly was not a massive standout in a very strong Harold Matts team before he got injured.

But his ability for his age is top shelf, so hopefully he sticks with league and Wests Tigers.
Would you say when playing 5/8 he seems too worried about creating for others, when his biggest asset is running the ball ?
Maybe playing in the centres or fullback would be better for his running game.

If he debuts in 25 what position would he play ?

Would you say when playing 5/8 he seems too worried about creating for others, when his biggest asset is running the ball ?
Maybe playing in the centres or fullback would be better for his running game.
Sometimes, but he's always played five-eighth in league and has excelled there previously.

Just really think he needs to pick a sport.

If we are after a right centre then surely Douehi comes into contention when he returns - would also prob be a good deal given injury history and he loves the club.

Latest posts

Back