Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

In my favourite rumour I've heard in ages apparently someone from Saints approached the club about a Lomax/Sullivan swap deal 😂

Would probably make a few in here happy but I don't think there's any way we can match the Parra offer coming Lomax's way. Not sure we need him at his expensive rate anyway
If St. George were willing to do the swap Pb, I reckon they would want Bud to take a couple of million bucks in brown paper bags with him :ROFLMAO:.
But since Bud is playing against the mob that didn't want him, I reckon he will pull out a man-of-the-match performance with Benji's encouragement.
Or at least I hope he will.

you'd kill for it to be true but surely Saints aren't that stupid.

there's a lot of chatter about that Lomax has already agreed to terms with Parramatta, they're just dotting the i's and crossing the t's.

I hope the rumour's correct tho!
I'd actually like to see him stay with St. George, and I'd like to see Parra suffer for a while
I'd like to see Saints climb off the bottom of the ladder, and I'd like it for Liddle's sake, after playing for a team/club that was pretty crap for those years he was with Us.
I like going into bat for the underdog.

You would think there wouldn't be to many Skeltons in the cupboard, or even in the phone book, so with a name like that, he would have to be wouldn't he.
I see what you did there. 👍🏻
Yeah they cuzzez, Will is 31, this bloke is 25 and played plenty of rugby already and his stats weren’t worth writing home about, feels a bit like you’ve just pick up a new girl, taken her out, and two of ya mates go “I’ve been there already”. Ya still keen bcoz she’s still new to you, but ya now asking what’s wrong with her?

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
Why do you say that BWG?
We certainly lost a great one when he was so badly injured eh?
Another barnstorming winger originally from rugby. Watching some of his highlights where he just trampled a few would-be defenders on the wing in NSW Cup.

Yeah it was great to see TT at his best, a career ended too soon.

I'd actually like to see him stay with St. George, and I'd like to see Parra suffer for a while
I'd like to see Saints climb off the bottom of the ladder, and I'd like it for Liddle's sake, after playing for a team/club that was pretty crap for those years he was with Us.
I like going into bat for the underdog.
as long as they lose to us this weekend, then sure. big test on Sunday.

A rumour I heard to-day, Damian Cook to the Dragons.
I could believe that Scott Fulton & then Mario Tartak. Cook & Schuster to the dragons, would be also half a chance Sullivan goes back as well. To be fair makes the dragons a half okay side if they were to fire....

Can't happen in 5 days so we smash them this weekend 😁

Would have to be 13, definitely not in the backs. He’s big enough but by all reports lazy,however, good ball player.
It seems his most suited position however, the most successful 13's are probably the fittest blokes on the pitch, Schuster doesn't fit that requirement.
I reckon he moves somewhere on a heavily subsidised deal and plays at most 5 more NRL games, hope I'm wrong but he just doesn't seem to care that much.

Latest posts

Members online

Back