Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

It all comes down to the price $
Schuster could end up a great pick up IF the penny finally drops for him he would be a very dangerous edge forward.
I thought benji was keen to get him here for this season so he might be able to get him at a much cheaper price than what they were talking about before he resigned with Manly.

It all comes down to the price $
Schuster could end up a great pick up IF the penny finally drops for him he would be a very dangerous edge forward.
I thought benji was keen to get him here for this season so he might be able to get him at a much cheaper price than what they were talking about before he resigned with Manly.
No - Fulton was keen to bring him over. Benji said no.

No thanks re Schuster

We have over 1.5mil in our backrow and are stacked for halves

We need bench impact players and backs

Wish we could get a young Marty Tuapau again

He’s literally one of the only players who has been busting his arse this season, and he’s one of the first to get dropped. Laughable.
He's actually been pretty crap by his standards and his stats aren't good.
Probably do him a world of good moreso than a desperate move by JD to right the sinking ship that is south's

JOSIAH KARAPANI (Broncos, centre)
JAMES SCHILLER (Raiders, wing)
TREY MOONEY (Raiders, lock)
JERAL SKELTON (Bulldogs, centre)
KAYAL IRO (Sharks, centre)
KULIKEFU FINEFEUIAKI (Cowboys, backrow)
SEMI VALEMEI (Cowboys, wing)
SUNIA TURUVA (Panthers, utility back)
ALEC TUITAVAKE (Dragons, Prop)
JAYDN SU'A (Dragons, backrow)

These are some names we should be looking at. Obviously we can't sign them all, but se should be seriously considering some of them.

Karapani was supposed to be the next big thing at South's then left to the Broncos and has been playing Q cup.

I'd love us to sign Suruva & Valemei, both walk into our backline and improve us. Fiji connection with Api and Bula, as well as the family link with Api and Suruva.

Rest of this list are quite formidably, a few I think are probably unlikely, such as Iro (he'll probably re sign with the sharks) and the weapon backrower from NQ (they'll do everything to keep him) but we should still throw our hats in the ring even if just to bring their prices up.

I think Tuitavake and Karapani would be good players we could pick up without breaking the bank, strengthen our cup squad and push for top 17. Very impressed with Tuitavake when watching him play cup recently.

As for the Tigers, we have 5 off contract.

- Solomon Alaimalo
- Adam Doueihi
- Sione Fainu
- Asu Kepoa
- Jake Simpkin

I think Alaimalo will return to union.
Asu & Jake will find new clubs, in the superleague and NRL, respectively.

Sione should be retained, has shown improvement this year and is on a modest contract and has a lot to offer the team, still.

AD is the interesting one.
By reports Benji & Richo have informed him they'll see how he performs when he returns before discussing extensions but he's also been photographed having a chat with Trent Robinson, so who knows what's that about. AD is a Drew Hutchinson like player so maybe there's some interest there.
Unsure he has a future at the Tigers.

Shuster is an interesting one - didn’t he debut under Dessie? Titans are struggling for halves with Foran on the way out.

• Wow
Reactions: BZN

Latest posts

Members online

Back