Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Probably already a done deal, would the Panthers just release Fisher-Harris without having a suitable replacement lined up ?

Doubt it’s a done deal ..he doesnt even get an “out“ from the Tigers if he gets picked for Origin ...

However … I would suggest it might be prudent for the Tigers to get him locked down now …no doubt this will mean throwing him some money

Probably already a done deal, would the Panthers just release Fisher-Harris without having a suitable replacement lined up ?

Panthers also play dirty which means he could be gone end of this season.

The clause in his contract was put in for a reason and it wasn’t because he had confidence in the direction we were heading.

Doubt it’s a done deal ..he doesnt even get an “out“ from the Tigers if he gets picked for Origin ...

However … I would suggest it might be prudent for the Tigers to get him locked down now …no doubt this will mean throwing him some money

Wasn’t the out related to finals?
He played SOO last year so having an out for that would be voided.

Wasn’t the out related to finals?
He played SOO last year so having an out for that would be voided.

For him to stay at the Tigers ..one of these two things need to happen

One is Tigers making the 8 this year ..(Lol ..that ain’t happening )

He has to play another two origins this year ..( which is some hope)..

Who from the club allowed such dumb clauses in his deal …. One guess..😂

So what people are saying is, if Stef plays 2 games of Origin this year Stef has an out?

So if Madge wants a bit of pay back, all he has to do is pick Stef for 2 of the Origin games this year regardless of what Stef's form is like at the time.

How does that saying go, "pay back is a [This word has been automatically removed]," or something like that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So what people are saying is, if Stef plays 2 games of Origin this year Stef has an out?

So if Madge wants a bit of pay back, all he has to do is pick Stef for 2 of the Origin games this year regardless of what Stef's form is like at the time.

How does that saying go, "pay back is a [This word has been automatically removed]," or something like that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not sure what “people “ are saying …it’s in the SMH article that has the story about Penrith talking to him..

I mean .. how dumb is it? does he have to take the field in the game ? If he gets selected but pulls out through injury … does that count? 18th man ?

Reactions: BZN

I’m pretty sure the clause is if he gets picked for origin the get out clause is void. So Madge can snub him if he wants revenge.

I can’t imagine anyone inserting a clause that if you play origin you can get out of your contract.

I’m pretty sure the clause is if he gets picked for origin the get out clause is void. So Madge can snub him if he wants revenge.

I can’t imagine anyone inserting a clause that if you play origin you can get out of your contract.
Yeah, you are right and I got it all wrong.

Madge just needs to snub him and I am sure there will be a number of choices that would do a good job.

Just read a Fox article saying they are chasing Utoikamano
Stefano came here for an opportunity, he got that and he is now starting to become a top line prop..his best years are ahead of him…naturally, he is being noticed by the top line clubs…stefano has a decision to make end of this year, (we won’t make the 8, nor will he be picked for SOO) so he can sign on elsewhere for next year…his choices stay with a battler club ( we saw how Brooks‘s career panned out) or play for a top line club, get paid well and play finals footy….you can’t blame him for leaving…and I reckon he is odds on to go

Back