Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Seyfarth being a regular in our top 17 is not the reason why we lose games.
If you are fair dinkum, you would be looking elsewhere as to the reasons why we lose games.
Not only was that not the point of the discussion we were having, its not my stance on Seyfarth.

I literally said we need people like him in the 17.

Try and keep up.

Last edited:
That is your opinion. A lot of forum members have supported his post.
I support the gist of the post. Local junior to first grader is a good story. The bloke is not shit and the criticism of him is excessive.
I also fully agree with GNR that the claim of one of the best bench forwards in the game is ridiculous.

Reactions: 851
I support the gist of the post. Local junior to first grader is a good story. The bloke is not shit and the criticism of him is excessive.
I also fully agree with GNR that the claim of one of the best bench forwards in the game is ridiculous.
GNR claimed the poster wrote he was the best bench forward in the game. He didn't.

You've had some ridiculous claims too 😁
He has and so have others (as I'm sure most believe I too have). And we were all called out for them.
GNR claimed the poster wrote he was the best bench forward in the game. He didn't.
"best in the game" as GNR falsely quoted or simply "one of the best" i can't see how anyone could justifiably take that stance. A ridiculous claim by any reasonable metric.

Reactions: 851
He has and so have others (as I'm sure most believe I too have). And we were all called out for them.

"best in the game" as GNR falsely quoted or simply "one of the best" i can't see how anyone could justifiably take that stance. A ridiculous claim by any reasonable metric.

Resepectfully, Greg, we're not talking about philosophy,
/the theory of relativity, who cares. Throwaway comment.

Staff online

Back