Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I’d love Seyfarth if he was player 18-20 in the squad and played 10ish games a year from the bench when injury strikes. Local junior, tries hard, brings some aggression from the bench and can play either middle or edge. Not his fault we don’t have depth.

It is a bit odd that he reportedly signed for less to play with the Eels and leave an outstanding coastal location. $800k a year and the coast for Parramatta?
It makes sense.

Does not want to play on wing, wants to play 5/8, fullback or Center.
^that's his manager talking folks. Wing = less money. Particularly for someone like Lomax who does not have the height.

I just find it funny that Parra has a new player type... Hard to work with guys that no one else wants to play with!

We did actually. Penrith completely dominated the ruck. Made more metres, landed on their fronts and got quick play the balls, allowing them to maintain the ascendency.
We were slow amd reckless and got thoroughly dominated from the 10th min on
The Panthers players worrying us the most were Edwards, To’o and Martin, none of them play in the middle.

Last edited:
Anyone watching the Gold Coast v Manly game would clearly see yet another example of attack we do not have based on the inability of too many players in key attacking positions.
Fullbacks who are heavily involved in their teams attack, breaking tackles, making line breaks, scoring tries.
Wingers and centres who run the ball hard, are fast enough ti make breaks, score long range tries,
Ange back rowers with good leg speed who dent the opposing defence with almost every carry.

Speed is mostly overrated. We have the Forbes Ferrari.

Not one time have I thought how lucky we are we have his speed.

Olam, Tupou...both these guys offer more attacking strength & neither are noted 'fast guys'. They are nearly all fast enough.

Only when a player is noticeably slow, and there are really so few guys in reality at that level, is there an issue with speed.

Tigers are not beaten because of 'speed'.

Who exactly is the great junior centres that would leave?? Makaski has not committed to the club, Large seems to want to play in the halves and his parents all ready want him out of the club. So who are they????
We have good halves, hookers and middles coming through. Who are these outstanding centres that have committed to the club that will leave!?????
I’m sure Feledy and Saukuru who are in great form in flegg and cup would love that we signed someone who is just above cup quality rather then giving them a shot

Latest posts

Back