Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

A scapegoat? are you high? He was driving under the influence of both alcohol and cocaine WHILE on a suspended license. He isn't a scapegoat, he got caught by NSW police breaking the law.
Again…..No. He ownes that. But if he’s coming from a party, where a bunch of his teammates are doing the same shit, scapegoat might be a strong word, but they seem happy to let him take the heat for that part of it.

Reactions: 851
It won't be Staines, he is the only legit winger out of the 3. Safe under the high ball unlike Starford and doesn't have the same brain explosions as Naden. His biggest issue atm is finding a way to effectively inject himself into the game. I agree that it will be one of Naden / Toa (I am leading towards Toa being easier to move on).

As I said in my post before that there will be some changes (Would definitely be in the 21 - 30), just don't expect to be linked to anyone until we can actually make some room because we can only sign 1 more until we do.
I remember Staines dropping a sitter that cost us a game. I think it was from a drop out and wait straight through the hole in his bread basket. Last season I think?
We need better than him too.

Again…..No. He ownes that. But if he’s coming from a party, where a bunch of his teammates are doing the same shit, scapegoat might be a strong word, but they seem happy to let him take the heat for that part of it.
Mate id guess that there is more than a few in each team doing it, let alone the Sharks. Wasn't SKD caught with it at Ivy years ago and nothing came of it?

He, unlike the rest of his team put himself in a position to get caught. If I was Trindall and the other boys were doing it I'd be glad that my dumb mistake didn't bring the heat to the whole club.

I remember Staines dropping a sitter that cost us a game. I think it was from a drop out and wait straight through the hole in his bread basket. Last season I think?
Do you know why you remember it? Because it was the only time he has done it. He learned and has been safe as houses since.

Edit: It also wasn't a sitter, it was a great dropout that Staines had to charge onto full speed in order to stop it from bouncing and going out. I believe it was the one against Parra.

I read in a post West Tigers are looking at Cotric ?
PLEASE NO
he has done nothing for 2 to 3 years, surely who ever does our recruitment can see this.
I’m praying the post was a gee up.

That was the Easter Monday game. We were in the middle of a come back and that mistake killed it off. I wouldn’t crucify him for that mistake alone though. It happens.

Staines was also having the game of his life up until that point and was glad the reason we started to come back in the first place

That was the Easter Monday game. We were in the middle of a come back and that mistake killed it off. I wouldn’t crucify him for that mistake alone though. It happens.
The fact that multiple people can remember the specific game shows how often Charlie does that.

Do you guys remember every game that Junior dropped the ball and stifled our momentum last year? I don't but that's just because after he did it a few weeks in a row I stopped counting.

Staines was also having the game of his life up until that point and was glad the reason we started to come back in the first place
I was going to say, I remember it happening and my partner and I just feeling bad for Charlie. He had played an immense game until that point and was the only reason we were in it, would of been man of the match if we won.

Normally I'd be wanting to throw the remote at the TV.

Latest posts

Back