Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Again…..No. He ownes that. But if he’s coming from a party, where a bunch of his teammates are doing the same shit, scapegoat might be a strong word, but they seem happy to let him take the heat for that part of it.
He was the only dope to get caught driving after it.

I don't agree, I think he has shown too many lapses in his game defensively and I think he hasn't even been brought back on for a 2nd stint in a few games this year. He is only 21, he has plenty of time to become a starter.

A rotation of Klemmer / Stefano + Twal / Pole means the props we have on the field will always have different attributes. Bringing on Klemmer / Twal (Our 2 best in defence) at the same time when we probably need some punch on tired forwards wouldn't be great.

Pole probably gets a consistent starting role in 26 if he keeps on improving.

Be surprised if Klemmer is around next year or at least in 26. At some point regardless of if Stefano stays or not Pole /another prop needs to make the jump up to starter.

I agree this year his spot is bench but if we are committed to him being longer term prop starter & we extend him then next year he should be getting starting game time.

I had a feeling that we had signed Turuva a few weeks ago when we showed zero interest in Lomax. I had no info but Richo had said our priority was quality outside backs, and when we were not linked to Lomax it was obvious that another player was in the frame.

Great signing if true and as someone else just said, he is on the way up, rather than on the down slide

I had a feeling that we had signed Turuva a few weeks ago when we showed zero interest in Lomax. I had no info but Richo had said our priority was quality outside backs, and when we were not linked to Lomax it was obvious that another player was in the frame.

Great signing if true and as someone else just said, he is on the way up, rather than on the down slide
Turuva is exceptional whereas Lomax is a good solid NRL player. Lomax would be solid at fullback but he has done well on the wing since switched by Flanagan.

I wonder if the club views Turuva as a winger or a centre ?
The club has said he can play centre but things can change. Naden joined us to play centre but he’s played plenty of wing.

I’m sure he’ll play wherever he’s needed once he gets here. We need to find another winger for him to play centre.

Latest posts

Back