Soccer Super Thread

Not out yet that I know but 3 players and the coach gone
It appears that someone in Brazil was betting large amounts on the number of yellow cards in certain matches involving MacArthur FC( or at least that’s my understanding but happy to be corrected if I’m wrong)
Captain outed as one of those paid $10k I think for complying. Others still to be named.

It appears that someone in Brazil was betting large amounts on the number of yellow cards in certain matches involving MacArthur FC( or at least that’s my understanding but happy to be corrected if I’m wrong)
Captain outed as one of those paid $10k I think for complying. Others still to be named.
I was told by someone in the know that the bets placed in England

Love the way the EPL finishes the season
All 20 teams 10 games all kick off at the same time this weekend only pity my team
Liverpool in 3rd place cant go to 2nd or 4th

Arsenal v Everton
Arsenal have won their final Premier League match of the season more often than any other side, while no team has lost their final fixture more often than Everton.

Brighton v Man Utd
Brighton’s James Milner has appeared in the final match in 16 PL campaigns. If he features this weekend, he will be the first player in the competition’s history to do so in 17 different seasons.

Chelsea v AFC Bournemouth
AFC Bournemouth have won 50% of their Premier League visits to Chelsea, the best win rate by a visiting side at Stamford Bridge (min. 5 matches).

Liverpool v Wolves
This is Jürgen Klopp’s 334th and final PL match in charge of Liverpool. He won his final outing in charge of both FSV Mainz 05 and Borussia Dortmund, though none of Liverpool’s last six managers have won their final league fixture in charge of the club.

Man City v West Ham
Man City are looking to become the first team in the history of the English top-flight to win four titles in a row. Only Sir Alex Ferguson has won more English top-flight titles than Pep Guardiola.​

And it came right down to this:

How the conclusion of this incredible 2023/24 season played out

1716158175964.jpeg

Back