Speed - what is it?

So is the Fox...
The fox scored 3 tries against Melbourne!

He ain't done yet. I don't know if he can still be a NRL standard winger in 3 years time. But he can still burn it.

Honestly Fox wouldn't be bad at the back for us. He could definately teach Bula and others a trick or two. But I would only take him for 2 years or with a deal that he moves on when he ages out. ... You can't be a small winger in the NRL forever.

Staines is trying hard but he’s not blinding quick. He hasn’t got “ no one can catch him” factor.

We wouldn't know what to do with anyone with speed as we've seen with Staines, Roberts etc.

Our wingers and centres are mainly used for hit ups.

Everything we do is at walking pace. Spreading wide we just go player to plater, no cutout balls, no decoys, just side to side passing. Heck i could anticipate that in defence!
We have no pace, and very little skill. A squad of people that 'try hard', which just isn't good enoguh. Everyone should try hard!!!!
Yeah that shits me no end catch and pass from one touchline then back again... Worse at snails pace with no cut out decoys overlaps or anything... It rly is u/12s training drill stuff... Asks nothing of the opposition defense and is just mind numbingly boring

Yeah that shits me no end catch and pass from one touchline then back again... Worse at snails pace with no cut out decoys overlaps or anything... It rly is u/12s training drill stuff... Asks nothing of the opposition defense and is just mind numbingly boring
100%. We are slow and very predictable in attack , hence not a lot of points in Us still. Cut out passes , decoys runs , chip N chase , long pass , and our wingers never seem to get the ball in attack , Staines brings it back Noffo. Style and has a go but he is tall and no body mass like say lomax , wingers need to be used , Broncos wingers get plenty ball , we need a big fast centre , Winger , and a SuA type middle ,

Staines is quick, so is Stefano. We don’t have the ability to give them clean ball.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back