LIVE GAME *SPOILERS* Round 2 vs Raiders

Live Game Discussion
Because we are a poor club. I know it’s hard to acknowledge when you have an emotional connection, but facts are facts.
Not hard for me to acknowledge at all. I just personally wouldn't have resigned some players that clearly haven't been anything but reserve graders. All clubs have the same cap.

1. Bula
2. Lobb
3. Olam
4. Faataape
5. Naden
6. Galvin
7. Sezer
8. Stef
9. Api
10. Klemmer
11. Papi
12. Bateman
13. Sa Fainu

14. Matamua
15. Pole
16. Si Fainu
16. Twal
That would be close to my team when fitness allows. Olam and Naden not back for round 3.

Api needs a bench hooker, we can't expect him to carry the side for the whole 80. Simpkin to replace S Fainu.

I don't know who the answer at 13 is. Sam Fainu is probably worth trying. Or Matamua again.

That would be close to my team when fitness allows. Olam and Naden not back for round 3.

Api needs a bench hooker, we can't expect him to carry the side for the whole 80. Simpkin to replace S Fainu.

I don't know who the answer at 13 is. Sam Fainu is probably worth trying. Or Matamua again.
Please apply for top job. You seem to.know.

The answer is POLE!!!

For now - and Faagutu in the future...

Back