STEF IS A PORK CHOP

Probably our worse player out there. So many mistakes. Lucky to keep his spot if he does.

Stefano, Twal, Seyfarth , Offa are all plodders. Klemmar and Pole are the only effort linebreakers I've seen. The rest should be dropped.

Shouldn’t be starting off the bench. Let the pigs fight it outfit the first 20. Twal, offa, Klemmer we have plenty of them. Let those dumb asses play the first 20 then bring stef on, you’ll see the difference!

I thought he was a bludger last year and he has started poorly this year..
Big pillow.

Stefano, Twal, Seyfarth , Offa are all plodders. Klemmar and Pole are the only effort linebreakers I've seen. The rest should be dropped.
Seyfarth is filth.
Api looks like he swallowed a sheep over summer (hard to believe his weight and fitness considering he played World Cup)
Need Blore back
Being in James - he is a goer!
Being back Pole - he’s also a goer.
Bring Matamua back, he’s still throws a dumb pass every now and then, but he’s big and has a lot of skill
Bring in Tupou and drop Noffa
Bring Rua onto the bench in place of Simpkin
I really like Kepaoa on the forwards, he has mongrel and real energy (not worth 2 bob in the backs though)
Tumeth is too small atm
Move Papalii onto the right side - he was most happy when there today.
Hit the eject button on Brooks- he’s a disgrace and thinks he can do even less now that API is here.
Today highlighted how slowwwww Hastings is - glad he’s gone.

Seyfarth is filth.
Api looks like he swallowed a sheep over summer (hard to believe his weight and fitness considering he played World Cup)
Need Blore back
Being in James - he is a goer!
Being back Pole - he’s also a goer.
Bring Matamua back, he’s still throws a dumb pass every now and then, but he’s big and has a lot of skill
Bring in Tupou and drop Noffa
Bring Rua onto the bench in place of Simpkin
I really like Kepaoa on the forwards, he has mongrel and real energy (not worth 2 bob in the backs though)
Tumeth is too small atm
Move Papalii onto the right side - he was most happy when there today.
Hit the eject button on Brooks- he’s a disgrace and thinks he can do even less now that API is here.
Today highlighted how slowwwww Hastings is - glad he’s gone.
Hooefully sheens makes these changes 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Steff has gone backwards under sheens was hoping to be a breakout year for him

Yes. Will do better at Melbourne, Brisbane or Dolphin's or any other team.. Time to go Stef. We have another prop waiting in the wings. Thank you for your service.

Yes. Will do better at Melbourne, Brisbane or Dolphin's or any other team.. Time to go Stef. We have another prop waiting in the wings. Thank you for your service.
Interesting article.

Stef is still only 23. He is coming into his "peak years" which is 25-27 as a middle forward. I'd retain him for another 2-3 years hoping the gamble pays off. He's definitely no plodder, we just expect more, given the big body he is.

In all seriousness Stef is the least of our problems.
Maybe he should do a bit more damage for a man of his size, but it’s like finding a needle in a haystack to find another player with his physique that can do better.

Back