OFFICIAL Sullivan to join Wests Tigers

Fainu and Sullivan now have to live up to their potential. We have them both for 4 years so there is no back up option.

We are betting the house on these guys. Sezer is a never was has been. I'm looking forward to see how they go.

As someone said previously, if the club is smart (which they are not), they should send Sullivan to the hamstring whisperer that helped Latrell in the off season.

Maybe. I assume they get proper medical support and I assume they can do that in Australia.

I was not a fan of him, but he is growing on me now and I think we might have found a gem IF he stays injury free.
He clearly has the class and off the cuff game and he is only 21.
We have a good forward pack and with him and Fainu they will create chances with Api steering the ship.

Welcome to the Jungle
Of course he grew on you. Part of the culture now. If he signs with another team the year after - trust me - the growth you felt will die with you.

I just posted that it's going to be interesting to see how they go. They have a tonne of talent but first grade is tough.

I can't wait for next season. I'm pumped. I'm serious as well.
I hear you. Hope it works out well. Really. I hope it does. I admire also your hope. Just dont be hard on yourself if it doesn't work out. Im serious as well.

A punt signing but at the right age at least.
If he clicks with us would be huge has far more upside than any of our other punt signings.

Even if he is quality for half the year we win more than we have for a few years.

At the Dragons he wasn’t used to his strengths this year. In juniors the kid was very good. 21 working in with Bula and Api, should be exiting to see the development over next 12-18mths.

Then again its us and we have a terrible record with punt signings. But hopefully finally we have a good one.

I hope they both do well but would just like to know Plan B if either half goes down injured ?

Im assuming it’s Sezar
A punt signing but at the right age at least.
If he clicks with us would be huge has far more upside than any of our other punt signings.

Even if he is quality for half the year we win more than we have for a few years.

At the Dragons he wasn’t used to his strengths this year. In juniors the kid was very good. 21 working in with Bula and Api, should be exiting to see the development over next 12-18mths.

Then again its us and we have a terrible record with punt signings. But hopefully finally we have a good one.

yes… a lot riding on him and Fainu..

surely we are due but don’t think I will put my house on it …

We are so gun shy as Wests Tigers supporters. I for one am pumped. Would rather go into the next period full of excitement. I rate our forward pack, which will only be stronger next year with the addition of Samuela. Bateman will be more familiar with things here, as will Ice. Much easier for young halves (any halves actually) to play well behind a forward pack going forward.

Make sure you buy next season's jersey early in the season, as they will get hard to find come finals time.

Back