OFFICIAL Sunia "Tito" Turuva

I really think Benji should keep an open mind regarding fullback. If Bula doesn't improve his ability and timing when injecting himself into the backline we may just be better served having him in the centres with the energizer bunny Sunia at fullback. I believe Sunia is quite adept at the sweeping backline plays, something we are badly missing. I'm not saying that's what we should do, just saying it's worth a look in the off-season.

I really think Benji should keep an open mind regarding fullback. If Bula doesn't improve his ability and timing when injecting himself into the backline we may just be better served having him in the centres with the energizer bunny Sunia at fullback. I believe Sunia is quite adept at the sweeping backline plays, something we are badly missing. I'm not saying that's what we should do, just saying it's worth a look in the off-season.

Indeed. Want to see more, come out your shell Bula

Great to have options. I’m tipping Bula is unlocked and goes to elite in a better backline though.

May signed for $500,000 and is bigger more mobile and will win u more games. As BB wrote how many shrimps in your backline can u have?? I just think he looks good on the end of a great team, not outstanding! People where going off their reciters at paying one of our wingers $500,000.
Look I hope it works out. Just rather a taller bigger unit in our backline.
May will be lucky to stay registered for that contract

Back