Telegraph has it in for us

hammertime

On the following link, everyone has laid out their predictions for the spoon. Check out who all the main telegraph "journalists" have selected vs more knowledgeable commentators.

**Phil Rothfield: Wests Tigers**

Matty Johns: Titans

**Paul Kent: Wests Tigers**

**Rebecca Wilson: Wests Tigers**

James Phelps: Titans

Paul Crawley: Titans

Barry Toohey: Titans

Nick Walshaw: Titans

Richard Hinds: Knights

**Dean Ritchie: Wests Tigers**

Christian Nicolussi: Knights

David Riccio: Titans

Ben Ikin: Knights

Mark Gasnier: Titans

Bryan Fletcher: Titans

Gorden Tallis: n/a

Greg Alexander: Knights

Rikki-Lee Arnold: Knights

Peter Badel: Panthers

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/tigers/wests-tigers-can-eat-each-other-alive-in-2016-or-play-some-football/news-story/dde61ac33e952c058263bc4bd524b17a

Rothfield tips cronulla to come 3rd, good ol' Bec has no idea, so I am more confident knowing they don't give us a chance.

I would never have guessed phil rothfield would've chosen the Tigers for the spoon
:roll

Rothfield is such a tool

WHAT!!! When did this happen???

Slothfield is a fool & his merry peanuts he surrounds himself with are just as bad as Sam Ayoub.

They think they own RL!

There's a reason why outside our little bubble we're not rated. Talk about melodramatics.

I agree with them, i also hope im wrong but im realistic about our chances.

Meh who cares what they think. I'm quietly confident we will have a better 2016\. Injuries will be the key and not just for us.

![](http://rs143.pbsrc.com/albums/r146/sconti1369/Funny_Pictures_Animated_Dancing_Cat.gif~c200)

We beat the Titans
We beat the Titans
We beat the Titans
We beat the Titans
We beat the Titans
We beat the Titans
We beat the Titans

I think its fair. We came second last in 2015 and only missed the wooden spoon because of for and against. The team needs to change the way people think about the Tigers by putting in each week and jagging a win or two. We all love the Tigers and to be honest we think the Tigers are better than they probably are. Lets just hope at the end of the year we are on the Most Improved list.

@Tiger Tim said:
I think its fair. We came second last in 2015 and only missed the wooden spoon because of for and against. The team needs to change the way people think about the Tigers by putting in each week and jagging a win or two. We all love the Tigers and to be honest we think the Tigers are better than they probably are. Lets just hope at the end of the year we are on the Most Improved list.

That…or we could just not care what the Daily Telegraph's pisspot pod of pelicans thinks about us

If you don't like that then you won't want to know what NRL.com has to say:

**NRL.com's combined predicted rankings for 2016**
1\. Broncos
2\. Cowboys
3\. Sharks
4\. Storm
5\. Sea Eagles
6\. Warriors
7\. Raiders
8\. Rabbitohs
9\. Eels
10\. Roosters
11\. Bulldogs
12\. Panthers
13\. Dragons
14\. Knights
15\. Titans
16\. Wests Tigers

http://www.nrl.com/nrlcoms-2016-ladder-predictions/tabid/10874/newsid/93193/default.aspx

@Cultured Bogan said:
Anyone who didn't pick the Knights, Tigers or Titans based on paper and form last year would need their heads read.

That's the reality CB

The lower the predictions, the better we tend to do. Where did they have us finishing in 2005?

And Telegraph WANTS this type of reaction from Tigers fans, better to just ignore them.

@jirskyr said:
The lower the predictions, the better we tend to do. Where did they have us finishing in 2005?

And Telegraph WANTS this type of reaction from Tigers fans, better to just ignore them.

05 was exactly the same. Who cares what the Telegraph or any commentators say. Let's just see how we go.

They write, the don't play.
Like to see how they perform, if the situations were reversed.
They are entitled to their opinions.
Opinions are like bums, :unamused: everyone has them, the telegraph just seems to attract the bigger ones. :smiley:

@westTAHger said:
They write, the don't play.
Like to see how they perform, if the situations were reversed.

That's a ridiculous argument. In this line of work you are open to criticism.

Members online

Back