Terrible ref

Maybe we should start making the 8 then.
IMHO, the NRL, refs, bunker etc. are supposed to be unbiased, treat everyone the same regardless of the club financial situation, or at least, by default, advantage the weaker clubs to make the competition more equal.:unsure:

IMHO, the NRL, refs, bunker etc. are supposed to be unbiased, treat everyone the same regardless of the club financial situation, or at least, by default, advantage the weaker clubs to make the competition more equal.:unsure:
But we don’t have evidence that they aren’t unbiased do we? Or a motive?

That impersonal of a ref today was embarrassing ! No idea, I think the her eyes where painted on...I'm not going to list everything I'm sure you all watched the same game. It needs to be better, imagine that was in the finals.male or female I couldn't give a f..K just get it right and be consistent. In my opinion
Another correct opinion. #getridofVadge

It makes it hard for a team to retake momentum when they're being penalised into oblivion for things both teams are guilty of.
Yes it does, so be more disciplined. There were also penalties that we could have avoided. We know the refs are against us every week, we need to stop sooking about it internally, and externally we need to complain about it through the proper channels.
We need to play as though we are playing against the ref as well. Nothing is gunna change so we need to adapt and be better.
Simon Dwyer is the Vid Tech, I would have him go through the last ten years and put together a vid package of all the times we got shafted, and how it effected our overall position, both on the ladder and with sponsors. Bcoz sponsors wanna go see a team that wins. It’s costing us money. And then leak it to you tube.

Well said BF.

Cynical me says if the tigers have one of the bigger supporter bases and the tigers games have good TV ratings then why would they intentionally disadvantage us? The way I see it, you get good calls and bad calls. They even out in the end.

As someone who watches every minute of every game more than once let me say this.

That statement is incorrect.
Well had Sezer set up 2 tries in the 10 minutes following his non sin binning the incorrect decision not to bin him would have been game defining. Alas he was unable.

They generally look after the teams in the top 8 at the expense of the teams out of the top 8
Why? Some of the teams outside the top 8 have the largest supporter bases.
Also, how do they keep up with all the manoeuvring in and out of the 8 from week to week? Do they hold meetings?

Yes it does, so be more disciplined. There were also penalties that we could have avoided. We know the refs are against us every week, we need to stop sooking about it internally, and externally we need to complain about it through the proper channels.
We need to play as though we are playing against the ref as well. Nothing is gunna change so we need to adapt and be better.
Simon Dwyer is the Vid Tech, I would have him go through the last ten years and put together a vid package of all the times we got shafted, and how it effected our overall position, both on the ladder and with sponsors. Bcoz sponsors wanna go see a team that wins. It’s costing us money. And then leak it to you tube.
I like it, create a siege mentality amongst the squad. We've been mentally weak for years.

Why? Some of the teams outside the top 8 have the largest supporter bases.
Also, how do they keep up with all the manoeuvring in and out of the 8 from week to week? Do they hold meetings?
No but it's common knowledge the teams that are perennially in the 8 more times than not get the 50/50 calls.

I’d suggest we haven’t been penalised into oblivion, I’d have to check but I’m confident we win the count most weeks or at least are competitive.
That's true, though I'd argue every week the ref's generally even out the penalty count in the second half. So if we go in to half time with a 4 - 1 penalty count against us, there's a good chance the ref will start blowing silly penalties to even out the penalty count. Problem is they could blow 2 penalties in one set of six that has much less influence on the game than the 4 penalties in 4 separate sets against us in the first half.

Back