Thank you to the mods!

hammertime

I don't think you mods get thanked enough for the hard work and time that you put into the site. With the latest updates, it's really looking fantastic!

I didn't realize how much I used the forum until in went down for a few hours with the updates And I was waiting anxiously for it to return!!

So, from myself, a big THANKYOU to you guys that keep this place running and always improving! :sign:

Kul and Kaiser deserve the thx in particular guys. It. Is a bit of work keeping the nutters out but…

This forum would be nothing without the courtious and passionate supporters of the best team in the world.

@Spartan117 said:
Kul and Kaiser deserve the thx in particular guys. It. Is a bit of work keeping the nutters out but…

This forum would be nothing without the courtious and passionate supporters of the best team in the world.

x 2 Spartan Just as much work keeping the nutters that are slightly more normal on the forum happy as well

Well done Kul and Kaiser (well the artist formerly known as Kaiser) , Willow and the rest of the MOD's Yes we are very lucky to have a great team running the Forum and a great bunch of guys and gals on the Forum itself Cheers

Yeh the Admins do a great job using their own time to keep this forum going. Theres more work to it than ill ever understand and if they threw it in to give themselves some more free time we would all be lost to a certain extent.

I want to thank the MODS too. I did this in a small way by contributing financially, just a little bit.

I also want to thank everyone who contributes, good and bad, weird and wild, sensible and crazy. If I wanted everyone to totally agree on everything I would be very bored. There are some on this site that I think are dead set whinging wankers, but they no doubt think of me the same.

We all support the same mob, and that is what counts to me.

I didn't think there were any nutters writing on this forum, are there :pray:

Great thread, full credit to the mods. I've had a browse through the other forums used by other teams fans and ours is by far the best. Easy to find threads, easy to read and comprehend. And the posts are well policed for trolling, use of language and all that jazz. Thanks for everything guys!

Latest posts

Members online

Back