The Season left....

Only trouble is if we drop all the guy's we are shopping around other clubs know we are desperate to get rid of. So we will end up paying some of the freight. I really worry about the next couple of years.

@TIGER said in [The Season left\.\.\.\.](/post/1020041) said:
We weren’t allowed to play last night, the Raiders defence started in the first 10seconds and never abaited.
Admittedly we have zero in attack, but I honestly can’t think of a side that would have beaten the Raiders last night.
I actually thought we did extremely well to hold them to 6 points for so long.

This is hilarious.

They weren't even that good. Scored some lucky tries.

As usual, any side who muscles up, runs hard and tackles hard usually embarrasses us.

@TYGA Bradley would probably be the first one out of the lot chosen, but I like your thinking.

@Snake said in [The Season left\.\.\.\.](/post/1020117) said:
@Spud_Murphy Maybe it is about time that you as supporters started to call the club out for what they have done in stripping the club basically of talent in all grades . Start to get into the club as basically what we have ATM is a second division team and club ....START VOICING YOUR OPINION .
It is time some people around the board room table got the rocket up them !!!

No one is going to listen to me mate.

I think Maquire through frustration and strategic desperation unintentionally sabotaged the Raiders game. I mentioned before the Storm game provided vision of his capability, I'm happier at the moment he is blowing the problem up. Pasco made a big mistake trusting Cleary, a hard hard lesson. I'm with this coach.

Back