The Weekend Thread

Friday arvo/night going after some pigs on a mates property.
Saturday have an 18th and a 40th.
Full dance card this weekend.

Friday arvo/night going after some pigs on a mates property.
Saturday have an 18th and a 40th.
Full dance card this weekend.
Cracker 🔥

Weekend off for me.

Few little house jobs on Saturday then off to the beach.

Big day on the lounge Sunday for the Tim Tsyzu card and the Tigers game 🔥💯

A lot of my good friends don’t like sport at all…any sport, let alone Rugby League.
I know those feels man...

When I am around another league fan or combat sports fan... talk for days.

Co workers and friends... they don't wanna hear it 😂

I know those feels man...

When I am around another league fan or combat sports fan... talk for days.

Co workers and friends... they don't wanna hear it 😂
A couple of years ago, I talked 3 mates into travelling to Townsville for the weekend to go out drinking and catch the Cowboys v Broncos game. 1 of them got distracted in a pub and didn’t even make it to the game, whilst the other two took off at halftime to go catch up with him.
The game was a cracking contest, with the Cows sneaking home for a 19-18 win, and was the game that Feldt scored that impossible try, contorting his arm over the line buried under 3 defenders…..and none of my mates gave the slightest shit 🤣

A couple of years ago, I talked 3 mates into travelling to Townsville for the weekend to go out drinking and catch the Cowboys v Broncos game. 1 of them got distracted in a pub and didn’t even make it to the game, whilst the other two took off at halftime to go catch up with him.
The game was a cracking contest, with the Cows sneaking home for a 19-18 win, and was the game that Feldt scored that impossible try, contorting his arm over the line buried under 3 defenders…..and none of my mates gave the slightest shit 🤣
Might get a repeat of that match this round 🔥🔥🔥

Tipping Broncos to win.

Staff online

Back