Thurston and Scott in doubt for Titans Clash

TCL

An article in the paper is suggesting that Thurston and Scott are in doubt for the game against the Titans.

Thurston has been on antibiotics (tonsillitis) and Scott has a bad back.

They say Thurston is a definite to play but Scott is a maybe but will most likely play.

Im not a doctor but tonsillitis does knock you for a six and hampers breathing.

I have no doubt they will play but if Thurston goes into this game half backed then the odds on a Titans victory must increase.
Scott is also a key part of the Cowboys go forward!

I hope our fight isn't over before it begins?? :pray:

Yeah tonsillitis is definitely not good.. Even with antibiotics it takes a while to get over completely. Hopefully they're both ok to play and the Cowboys win. I'll be cheering for them like they're the Tigers!

Scott has already been confirmed non starter due to broken finger, don't know about Thurston, we aren't playing them so who cares

@rex2ce said:
Scott has already been confirmed non starter due to broken finger, don't know about Thurston, we aren't playing them so who cares

They are playing the Titans and if the Titans beat them we can't make the finals and sunday is our last game of the year.

Thurston apparently turned up to training and wanted to train but club doctors told him to go home and rest. You would think if he had full-blown tonsillitis he wouldnt have been stupid enough to turn up to training risking infecting his teammates.
We need Thurston to play, even just to organize and steer the Cows around the park with his kicking game. They are extremely beatable without him.

Back