Time for a camp?

hammertime

Why don't they take the lads away, out of Sydney, no newspapers, and just give them a chance to bond with the new coach and together again. Maybe even treat them a bit with the stuff they've been through lately. (Not of their own doing, Simona, Lovett, coach)

Well they're up in Townsville now. Not an easy task to beat the cows but definitely a good time to get out of Sydney. Besides getting the win, hopefully they can have a few good conversations with a clear head & make some sound decisions.

Cleary did say on 2KY this morning it was good to get away from the Sydney media even though they have a difficult task ahead of them in Townsville. They're somewhat separated from the insanity.

I feel for the other players in the team. they must be hurting with all this nonsense going on with these guys, talk of wanting to play for a finals team. they are quite literally rubbishing everyone in the team and club. it breaks my heart that people are that self centred that they don't consider others in a team environment.

sure if you don't think the team is good enough then thats fine but to air it openly is just diabolical.

@ said:
I feel for the other players in the team. they must be hurting with all this nonsense going on with these guys, talk of wanting to play for a finals team. they are quite literally rubbishing everyone in the team and club. it breaks my heart that people are that self centred that they don't consider others in a team environment.

sure if you don't think the team is good enough then thats fine but to air it openly is just diabolical.

I keep thinking of blokes like Ava, who never dog it, never hear boo from them, and wouldn't know anything about away from the field.

Makes me appreciate that type of plater a lot more!

Members online

Back