Tyrone Roberts v Brooks

Jack Bird over Tyrone Robert. He is ready to be picked up and we have the bucks

I'd wake up in cold sweats if we signed Roberts. Josh Reynolds is the guy we should make a play for. Him and Widdop.

Tyrone Roberts is never going to get any better than he already is, and it's not good enough. We need to aim higher.

Posted in another thread that I'd go for Widdop and Roberts as our halves. Both exceptional kickers and play the odd great game. We can spend the money better elsewhere.
We'd pay more for Jack Bird than either of Broses so that's a massive no.

Take your glasses off guys.

Roberts is better than Brooks if you ask any non-tigers supporter.

Tyrone Roberts, Widdop or Reynolds…....

Oh my god, please help those that think these guys are worth even looking at for our club. Oh please no.

@ said:
Tyrone Roberts, Widdop or Reynolds…....

Oh my god, please help those that think these guys are worth even looking at for our club. Oh please no.

As apposed to brooks? Any day of the week, by the length of the straight, absolutely, positively overnight.

Why not throw Keiran Foran in the mix. He is off contract, has shown little over the last couple of years, is a huge risk and would come with a hefty price tag.

@ said:
Price diff on Bird and Roberts would be huge. Trying to save bucks for some pigs and outside backs …

Parramatta offered him 900k a season. I'm sure we can afford it with Robbie off our books and ditch another plodder from our ranks.

That would make me happy.

Latest posts

Back