UFC & MMA Discussion

I’m sorry dude. I did dangle you as bait and got you sucked into a ridiculous conversation. My bad my mans. It was all in fun. you can see how he came back 24 hours later to quote the same quote he already answered that it’s funny to do but I didn’t consider innocent bystanders. My suggestion if you want to keep braincells is just say “ 100%, the dude in the poster on your wall would kill everyone alive, UFC sucks and BJJ is the only true martial art”

Try it, it works.

Mate you are having conversations with ghosts. Ive never said UFC sucks. Khabib would kill Ryan, despite the weight difference under current UFC rules. Thats how the conversation started, about the rules.

Mate you are having conversations with ghosts. Ive never said UFC sucks. Khabib would kill Ryan, despite the weight difference under current UFC rules. Thats how the conversation started, about the rules.
100%, the dude in the poster on your wall would kill everyone alive, UFC sucks and BJJ is the only true martial art

I’m sorry dude. I did dangle you as bait and got you sucked into a ridiculous conversation. My bad my mans. It was all in fun. you can see how he came back 24 hours later to quote the same quote he already answered that it’s funny to do but I didn’t consider innocent bystanders. My suggestion if you want to keep braincells is just say “ 100%, the dude in the poster on your wall would kill everyone alive, UFC sucks and BJJ is the only true martial art”

Try it, it works.
I’m pretty good bait my brother, no worries!

None of these guys would win a real street fight unless you are talking picking drunks as they stagger out of a pub.
Keep it in the ring.

None of these guys would win a real street fight unless you are talking picking drunks as they stagger out of a pub.
Keep it in the ring.

100% bro. When I see red…man you don’t want that smoke trust me. Their fancy moves won’t help em on the streets. No tapping in my hood. Get good or get got.

I explained why.
If you are so dense that you don’t understand, then I can’t help you.

You make a good point.

What if the bat is an aluminum version. But this particular bat had a manufacturer recall due to a poor grade aluminum being introduced during the billet forming which led to hairline fractures forming and possible shattering during normal use. Not every bat was affected but to be sure they recalled all bats made during that Tuesday shift. The bat owner missed the email and no idea of the recall. Add to that, the guy on the ground has pulled guard on a nearby witches hat AND is the 2022 ADCC open weight champion. He also has a gun. Who wins?

I explained why.
If you are so dense that you don’t understand, then I can’t help you.
If you think anyone other then a professionally trained fighter would win in a “real” street fight then I can’t help you. Keep in mind that the fighters striking would probably be as powerful as the bat you’re mentioning.

If you think anyone other then a professionally trained fighter would win in a “real” street fight then I can’t help you. Keep in mind that the fighters striking would probably be as powerful as the bat you’re mentioning.

You just don’t get it. MMA practitioners are just drugged up , beige scumbags with no real skills. Ain’t no rounds in the streets.

Bullshit.
You’ve obviously never been in a real street fight or even witnessed one.
It doesn’t matter how well trained you are, you can’t beat an iron bar or a knife…or a gun. This type of fighting is all about king hits, dog shots and weapons.
It is fanboy nonsense to say that professional fighters would win street fights. They’d be killed. Literally.

Back