Wests Tigers Toy Appeal

hammertime

Worthy cause if you can stretch a few dollars. Always makes me sad to think of these poor kids and their families battling away in hospital over Xmas.

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2019/10/27/christmas-toy-drive/

Good on the Tigers for getting involved.

Well said Hammertime.....it would be horrible to struggle through the christmas season....and as a parent to think I couldn't get my little ones even something small would break my heart. Well done Tigers for getting on board

Firstly, might I simply say this is a great cause, and hope the $$$ come in etc.

But I initially misread the thread title, thinking it was about Matterson throwing his toys out of the cot .......

Well done Wests Tigers :smiley_cat: Even though we had a pretty ordinary year on the field, this is an extraordinary initiative carrying on from the previous years, and giving us a 'great' finish to 2019.
And I don't feel I am bragging when I say I have made my donation.

As early as I am, but :cherries: :santa: :church: :christmas_tree: :mother_christmas: In the spirit of Christmas, I would like to take this opportunity to wish ALL our forumers :santa: :christmas_tree: :church: :cherries: :mother_christmas: A Very Happy and Peaceful Christmas :mother_christmas: :cherries: :christmas_tree: :santa: :church: and apologise :white_frowning_face: to any/all those I may have upset by my posts during the year 'so far'.

:santa: :crown: :pray: :mother_christmas: :tiger::christmas_tree: :point_up_2: :cherries: :moneybag: :scream: :chicken: :christmas_tree: :church: :santa: :rabbit2: :star2: :snake: :christmas_tree: :mother_christmas: :money_mouth_face: :racehorse: :cherries: :smiley: :tiger:

Come on forum, let's get on board. It's embarrassing that our players are going to turn up to the hospital with only $1k worth of Xmas presents. Only 50% of the target reached.

Let's show that these things matter to us as a club and our culture. Please.

Back