Wests Tigers v Cowboys trial match *LIVE,,

Gamble hardly looks like he is trying to kick long and is getting some good distance.

jeez looked like an obstruction on that try to asiata - looked the same os the one where reynolds was deemed to be an obstruction….

Asiata scores. Maybe some interference but pretty ordinary defense again. Commentators seem oblivious that it's pretty much reserve grade teams out there now.

@ said:
worrying final 20 minutes like 2017, fonua brainsnap didnt help

That always happens in trials with so many changes. I wouldn't read too much into it until it happens in a real game.

Super impressed with JJ and Marsters, majority looked pretty good
Aloiai grant and chee kam all looked pretty average

Yeah, the cowboys dropped ball etc, but a few plays Thurston was involved in the first half were class and were well contained by the defence. A good showing to beat the cows at their home ground….very good

No idea how Ivan can pick our outside backs. All played well. Marsters and Nofo are the certainties for me. The other centre and wing spot could go to any of them. Interesting that when Milne came on Marsters shifted to left centre.

Gamble looks like he could be a genuine optin at 1, 6 or 3 if injuries hit.

No idea how Ivan can pick our outside backs. All played well. Marsters and Nofo are the certainties for me. The other centre and wing spot could go to any of them. Interesting that when Milne came on Marsters shifted to left centre.

Gamble looks like he could be a genuine optin at 1, 6 or 3 if injuries hit.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
I was impressed with Mikaele earlier he runs viciously. He and Marsters have to be signed.

Thomas looked like he belonged, as has JJ for the first time in a long while.

Agreed, very pleased for JJ.

They are certainly letting the coach and those middle men not playing tonight, but expected to be in the initial seventeen, that they are putting their hands up.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
I was impressed with Mikaele earlier he runs viciously. He and Marsters have to be signed.

Thomas looked like he belonged, as has JJ for the first time in a long while.

Agreed, very pleased for JJ.

They are certainly letting the coach and those middle men not playing tonight, but expected to be in the initial seventeen, that they are putting their hands up.

@ said:
Reynolds & Lawrence on the bench. Who is the 6th captain?

You're having yourself on Harv.

Rowdy was good tonight, and Reynolds was not bought to play Hooker.

Hope you realise this was a Trial after nearly 5 months off or did you think was a semi?

Back