WestsLife podcast

Man, that stat on forward meters was depressing. Its one of the things that you know but just dont want to think about. Really liking the pod.

Lee is a complete flog.

It's embarrassing that he somehow is the chairman of the board (and the major sponsor, a carrot I am sure he regularly uses).

I disagree with that. A winning NRL team is a big part of a financially stable club but there are exceptions to that rule. Those other goals to me are definitely equally as important.
Sorry but I diagree. The purpose of a NRL club is to win NRL games - that is the first and foremost goal and what every other goal should be in support of. Yes financial stability may lead to on-field success but the number one measure of success is that your team is winning games.

Pascoe has been CEO since the end of 2015. Lee has been Chair since 2019. Both have had enough time to put plans in place to generate on-field success but in that time we’ve gone backwards with no clear path forward. Until today I was willing to place the brunt of the blame at Pascoe’s door but Lee has shown that maybe he isn’t the person to lead us out of this mess.

Well if I believed Albo deserves to get punted for a year still no. I don't think saying someone should be punted is online abuse.

So you'd be okay if someone said to you online you're are shit at your job every week for over a year.?

It's stepping in the other persons shoes.

So you'd be okay if someone said to you online you're are shit at your job every week for over a year.?

It's stepping in the other persons shoes.
If I was a CEO or someone in a senior position of a sporting club I would expect it. If they were messaging me direct then I'd get sick if it and block them.
Are they saying this directly to anyone?

Well if I believed Albo deserves to get punted for a year still no. I don't think saying someone should be punted is online abuse.
Bechara hasn’t just been saying the CEO should be punted. He’s been calling him everything under the sun, again & again & again. There’s something personal going on there. It could well involve Farah, I’m not sure.
But while I do enjoy listening to some of the stuff Rob comes up with, he’s arrogant in the way he goes about it and can be a loose canon. Especially when crossed - hence calling Lee a “f-wit” - which he had to spend much of the next episode apologising for.

So yeah, I reckon it is a form of abuse.
There is no need to attack these men personally.

Reactions: BZN
If I was a CEO or someone in a senior position of a sporting club I would expect it. If they were messaging me direct then I'd get sick if it and block them.
Are they saying this directly to anyone?

Yes sharing emails and sending emails directly.

Anyway mate, my point is the individuals at the club even if ceo are people too with families who would all feel the impacts of antisocial online behaviour

My simple point is try being the other person's shoes

If you don't want to take that on up to you.

Bechara hasn’t just been saying the CEO should be punted. He’s been calling him everything under the sun, again & again & again. There’s something personal going on there. It could well involve Farah, I’m not sure.
But while I do enjoy listening to some of the stuff Rob comes up with, he’s arrogant in the way he goes about it and can be a loose canon. Especially when crossed - hence calling Lee a “f-wit” - which he had to spend much of the next episode apologising for.

So yeah, I reckon it is a form of abuse.
There is no need to attack these men personally.
That's fine but I asked Tony a specific question. Does saying someone should get the sack constitute online abuse.

This club is constantly in damage control haha imagine how hard it would be putting out the constant spot fires of Tigers management

Reactions: BZN
Mentioned because your dialogue is identical...
Which is generally anti Wests Tigers.

I was also referring to this bit "It’s not hard, you just go to Wests Magpies and hit ‘follow’ - the information then finds you 😜"

They don't care about what you and the Massey 5 care about...
You say you listen to their pod - Thought you might have worked it out by now.
The whole thing is basically a bash and barge at the admin..
You suggest B2T should let it go. I think I'd take my own advice if I were you.

Members online

Back