World's best beer

Someone mentioned silver bullets in another thread... I didn't mind that way back when but have been off the grog for a while now medical reasons

Just left the uk and over in France at the moment. Enjoying all the local ales and lagers. Can't remember the names but have/am tasting some great brews.

Warners at the Bay has Oaty McOatface at the bottle shop and has had it on tap recently. Aside from that i am not too sure, Hawkers are based in Melbourne.

Haven’t seen the Shakespeare Stout for a few years. The last time i came across it was a few years ago at an independent bottle shop in Woodend in Victoria. I have seen it at a few craft beer bottle shops over the years, always buy it when it’s around. Need to find a good online bottle o 👍🏿
Warner's at the Bay 🔥

You can keep your wheat beers. Give me a pale lager.
Has anyone tried “My Wife’s Bitter”?

I can't remember the last commercial beer I drank since I make my own and not only is it far cheaper even thought I've been down the rabbit hole of buying a shitload of equipment I know exactly what's in it. At this very moment I'm enjoying a cream ale that I'd forgotten about that has been stored for 18 months and it ain't half bad.

Latest posts

Back