Your team for Panthers

Poor Api looks exhausted- after only 5 games,he looks as if he needs a month off.
Simpkins was on the bench yesterday but got no game time?If Api insisted on staying on,I get it.
Api is the tigers best player and deserves careful handling.
If he plays for the Blues this year,it compounds the problem.
Yep he needed a break , Jake goes ok , good for 15 but Appi will play origin so what happens then , hooker comes in with no game time , stupid really , the coach should say no matter what 5 / 10 before half time Appi off , then back on after 5/10 second half , gets a good break , fresh and ready to roll , better than the way he looked again , worn out

Naden on a wing fills me with dread up against either To'o or
Turuva.

Good Klemmer can play and happy Gal is back

I'd punt Papalii if we can manage that and.Bud too

I can't see us upsetting them twice in two seasons... We'll be pretty long odds I amagine 2./1 or 3/1 thereabouts
$4.60 H2H
Edit TAB has us at approx 7/2 or
Klemmer in and swap Twally and Pappi around , Twall to defend the first part of game , Pappi to come on and run off Galvin and Sezer

Find 17 players who are willing to run straight and hard. This pussy footing across the field is getting us nowhere. Bula has to learn to straighten the attack. Anyway Riff will rip it up the middle then quick shifts out wide and rack up a comfortable win. Seriously if we could not compete with the Dragons in front of a full home ground on Sunday what hope are we in Bathurst

If we play with the same nonchalance and uninspired attitude we did against the Dragons, Penrith will put a cricket score on us.
Last week was must win as we were playing with pride and needed to convert that into competition points. In the end we played like pussy’s, bored pussy’s.
This week isn’t must win but the team must play with guts, pride and determination. If they get flogged and roll over meekly, I fear they’ll de evolve into the squad who has won back to back spoons.
Big week on the training paddock.

….FFS Benji, pick a bench that you are prepared to use.
Tuck,I was at the game and was close to the action,everytime the Dragons were attacking our line you could hear Ben Hunt talking ,directing and the players responded by backing up the ball carrier,running lines and driving the ball forward...The Dragons team looked like they were against the wall coming to Campo,but they played with heart and pride for their fans...
OUR BLOKES PLAYED LIKE THEY HAD TO GO OUT JUST TO PLAY INFRONT OF A HEAP OF PEOPLE TO KEEP THEM HAPPY AND COULDNT WAIT TO HIT THE SHOWERS...NO PRIDE NO COHESION AND sorry to say NO GUTS....
I love the Tigers and the club, I organised a day for a group of people who were very excited for the day to go to a live game day experience and the only ones happy were our Dragons supporter mates..

1. Jahream Bula
2. Charlie Staines
3. Junior Tupou better centre than winger
4. Justin Olam
5. Brent Naden
6. Lachlan Galvin
7. Aidan Sezer
8. Stefano Utoikamanu
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. David Klemmer
11. Isaiah Papalii
12. John Bateman
13. Fonua Pole

14. Latu Fainu/Simpkin/DaSilva
15. Alex Seyfarth
16, Samuela Fainu
17. Alex Twal

Best lineup we can name starting wise.

Would have AJ as 14 offers more value than the others mentioned. Latu could play few spots but Jake/TDS really can’t, doubt Api wants to come off before SOO.

To use Simpkin/TDS Api would need to come off & back on - doubt Api wants to do that before SOO.

Tuck,I was at the game and was close to the action,everytime the Dragons were attacking our line you could hear Ben Hunt talking ,directing and the players responded by backing up the ball carrier,running lines and driving the ball forward...The Dragons team looked like they were against the wall coming to Campo,but they played with heart and pride for their fans...
OUR BLOKES PLAYED LIKE THEY HAD TO GO OUT JUST TO PLAY INFRONT OF A HEAP OF PEOPLE TO KEEP THEM HAPPY AND COULDNT WAIT TO HIT THE SHOWERS...NO PRIDE NO COHESION AND sorry to say NO GUTS....
I love the Tigers and the club, I organised a day for a group of people who were very excited for the day to go to a live game day experience and the only ones happy were our Dragons supporter mates..
Yes it was pathetic really.
Sorry to hear you had such a poor experience. They have been putting in for the past month now and it was surprising to see them not have a go at home, in front of a sellout, during a tribute game.
We need a 180 in attitude this week. It’s a big ask against one of the best football squads ever. They’ll be primed.
All 3 years they won the comp, they struggled with us. They’ll be out to prove a point.
Big week for Benji and his coaches.

1. Bula
2. Staines
3. Faatape
4. Olam
5. Tupou
6. Galvin
7. Sezar
13. Pole
12. Bateman
11. Papali'i
10. Klemmer
9. Korisau
8. Utoikamanu

14. Twal
15. Seyfarth
16. Sam Fainu
17. Matamua

Matamua to cover as an emergency dummy half if required, but otherwise part of the forward rotation.

I think this week’s team will again highlight our lack of depth in the squad.
Starting 13
Galvin in for Sullivan
Bateman back on edge
Pole still at Lock

Bench
Sullivan
Twal
Seyfarth
Sam Fainu

We have not got a ball playing lock so don’t play to that style,
Let both half’s rome around and link up instead, some of the passing last week from who ever was tried in the lock ball playing position was hopeless
Both Sullivan and Sezer stopping to catch the ball behind them caused our slow backline look even slower if that’s possible.
No wonder our wingers haven’t scored a try this year hardly touched the ball in attacking positions and neither challenge for any high kicks.

Agree. I was at the game too. I came down from the Central Coast expecting a good outcome. I turned up, the crowd turned up, Dragons turned up.....unfortunately the main attraction went MIA.

Give the 14 to Simpkin, Api desperately needs a small
spell (although he's too proud to probably admit it!) -
He gets through a mountain of work the poor fella
Api only played around 60 minutes at Penrith per game

Yes we have been flogging him and it is affecting his game.
Last weekend was his worst in our colours. Weekend before was his second or third worst.
Our most creative spark around the ruck should not be averaging 38 tackles per game. As a result, some of his dummy half play recently has been very ordinary

Back