8. Stef
9. Api
10. Klemmer
11. Bateman
12. Fainu
13. Matamua

14. Sullivan
15. Twal
16. Ice (playing in the middle when he comes on)
17. Pole

Last edited:
I want ICE to get a spell as he fatigues around the 60 minute mark and has been the player who has missed the tackle a few times for the opposing side to score as it was yesterday for Xerri.

He is doing a lot of defence and this is causing his attack to suffer in my opinion.

Fainu and Galvin to the halves as Bud has not deserved a recall and I would rather see the future than a player we want to get off our books.

1. Bula
2. Staines
3. Naden
4. Olam
5. Alaimalo
6. Fainu
7. Galvin
8. Stefano
9. Api
10. Klemmer
11. Samuela Fainu
12. Bateman
13. Matamua

14. Simpkin
15. Papali'i
16. Sione Fainu
17. Pole

1.Bula
2.Staines
3.Naden
4.Olam
5.Faataape ( clearly the best last game in a woeful cup side)
6.Galvin
7.Sullivan
8.Utoikimano
9.Korisau
10.Klemmer
11.Papalii
12.Bateman
13.Pole
Bench : Simpkin ,Samuela Fainu ,Twal ,Seyfarth

1.Bula
2.Staines
3.Naden
4.Olam
5.Faataape ( clearly the best last game in a woeful cup side)
6.Galvin
7.Sullivan
8.Utoikimano
9.Korisau
10.Klemmer
11.Papalii
12.Bateman
13.Pole
Bench : Simpkin ,Samuela Fainu ,Twal ,Seyfarth
I like this! Simpkin in 14 is, I think, needed, to give Api a rest and to bring some intensity off the bench. Let's see what Benji thinks on Tuesday.

Interesting that Lobb amassed 168 points for Dragons last season and nowhere close with the Magpies. What does this say about the Magpies outfit? I’m hearing a lot about brains and cattle in this team- Lobb doesn’t have this around him to do his best work. Shame really. And first grade have nothing to lose if they give him a crack to show his potential! At this stage I’d say throw him a bone and he may just surprise us all!

I like it.... Suruva is a ball of energy... why waste him on the wing.... no disrespect to Bula. Just Suruva is a firecracker
Wingers are more involved bringing the ball out where we struggle. Bula has been very good defensively which is key. Young player with lots to learn wouldn’t move him unless it’s a rep player you are bringing in. The kid is in his second season needs as much time as possible.

Bula
Staines
Olam
Bateman
Naden
L Fainu
Galvin
Stef
Api
Twal
Paps
S Fainu
Pole

Klemmer
Simpkin
Seyfarth
Matamua

Demps mentioned it earlier. Mongrel needs to be our middle name. Leave bruises. Klemmer and Seyfarth to come on in short violent spurts.

Harsh! A winger needs his inside men to do their job if they want their winger to finish it. Last 5 mins yesterday and stupid low kick to the corner- really?

Latest posts

Members online

Back