2. Staines
3. Olam
4. Toa
5. Naden. I would have Naden centre toa W
6. Galvin
7. Sullivan
14. Latu/Simpkin

P.s Doueihi’s not far off

Also reported Galvin has a hand injury, could be long term, if so API could be Half Back and Simpkin No 9

Honestly, here we are around round 10 yet again, season is over, couldnt give zero [This word has been automatically removed]s. Players need to be dropped, new players need to be signed, culture needs to be addressed. Same side less injuries and suspension but not performance based will be named. Rinse and repeat. [This word has been automatically removed] off
Same. Im not renewing Kayo. Il wait to near the finals and start up again.

I would be starting Matamua this week.

IMO our halves will desperately need a middle player that can condense the middle and free them up. Matamua is the best we have at this. He has been working really hard in KOE cup this year. Isn't setting the world on fire but he is in a terrible team which doesnt help. He has shown glimpses of his talent along with the good workrate, so my gut tells me if he starts with the role of a link man style lock he will step up and grab it.

Even though he isn't rated too highly on here, he has always had the talent, just been young and not realised what's actually required at NRL level. His attitude in Cup this year suggests he is starting to get it. Time to back him.

Reckon
1. Bula
2. Staines
3. Olam
4. Toa
5. Naden. I would have Naden centre toa W
6. Galvin
7. Sullivan
14. Latu/Simpkin

P.s Doueihi’s not far off
He's far off being a first grade quality player regardless of fitness

I think you have to reward form. Sullivan has not showed enough and we know with him at 7 it will be a guaranteed loss.

9 Simpkin
7 Api
6 Galvin

I think you have to reward form. Sullivan has not showed enough and we know with him at 7 it will be a guaranteed loss.

9 Simpkin
7 Api
6 Galvin
I highly doubt Benji will make many changes except those forced as he won't want to disrupt defensive combinations in particular.

So get ready for:
6 Galvin
7 Sullivan
9 Api

Hopefully on the bench will be Simpkin, Pole, one of Twal or Seyfarth & Matamua.

Faataape to be 18th man in case Galvin can't get up with Naden moving to halves.

The next couple of weeks will be big for Papaali at backrow, Twal/Seyfarth, Bateman at lock & Alaimalo, otherwise we could see some changes in their positions.

Simpkin plays better when he starts and if we can manage Api's minutes coming back then I think that's of a benefit to all involved.
From a dim distant memory- wasnt it Farah that had a troublesome back in later years. If Api is going down the same path wouldnt wish that on anyone.

From a dim distant memory- wasnt it Farah that had a troublesome back in later years. If Api is going down the same path wouldnt wish that on anyone.
Api's is a cork thankfully, nothing long term. while extremely painful at the minute, it shouldn't plague him beyond a couple weeks.

Back