Recent content by Dr_Ice

  1. D

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Not sure I am reading it right. Isn’t this just ranking on number of kicks per game, nothing to do with kick metres? Doesn’t show quality either way
  2. D

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    I think he started at Knights in 1995
  3. D

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Both teams also had the week off in the final round (Knights with the bye and Roosters resting their NRL players)
  4. D

    Nostalgia

    Not great to kick with bare feet
  5. D

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    The Roosters have only won two finals games so far (beaten by Panthers week 1)
  6. D

    And today is .......

    Are you making the days up now?🍺 Either way, I am showing my wife
  7. D

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    He is a current starter and NZ rep, where would you start him for us? I think hooker is his best spot.
  8. D

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    All depends on the type of work. At my work on a Sunday we have as many people working after 6pm as during the day.
  9. D

    World's best beer

    How did it go?
  10. D

    OFFICIAL Lachlan Galvin #277 *Released* Career Discussion.

    I was only commenting on the Hope vs TDS comparison which was 3 games vs 11. For Round 1, I didn’t mind having TDS off the bench for greater impact. Fully agree with you that I would have preferred TDS over Naden/Mason. In 2025 we looked better with the Api/TDS combo. Api more effective with a...
  11. D

    OFFICIAL Jake Averillo #?

    Has spent more time on the sidelines than the centres the past three years.
  12. D

    OFFICIAL Lachlan Galvin #277 *Released* Career Discussion.

    Good to see the stats. However if as you say two of Hope’s starts were after TDS left, that means he only had 3 matches and 1 start while TDS was here. A lot less overall appearances than TDS who had 11. And Hope’s starts after TDS left I assume were only because Api was out, which probably...
  13. D

    OFFICIAL Lachlan Galvin #277 *Released* Career Discussion.

    The overall quality of the PM team selected this year looks pretty poor. Not a great indicator of true rep level talent.
  14. D

    Soccer Super Thread

    When was that? I heard earlier in the week the Brazilian players did something during a welcome to country ceremony.
  15. D

    Cricket Season Thread

    Last season Sheffield Shield, just some examples below and the starting day; 16/2- Qld vs SA at Gabba 5/2- NSW vs SA at SCG 5/2- VIC vs QLD at MCG 5/12- SA vs TAS at AO 5/12 NSW vs QLD at SCG 4/12 VIC vs WA at MCG 22/11 QLD vs VIC at Gabba 22/11 SA vs WA at AO Stopped at this date I saw Shield...
Back
Top