Recent content by gregjm87

  1. G

    OFFICIAL Jake Averillo # TBA

    I've been labelled as one. I reckon he can't defend and unless those inside him offer him something to work with he will be unsighted in attack. He is a genuine first grader but I don't think he is good enough to make any difference to a struggling side.
  2. G

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    There's big opinions of Conner Votano. I can't recall seeing him play to offer my own but have heard many say they expect him to be there starting fullback next year when he signed. They've also got Dykes in the squad who had big wraps on him before injuries stunted his development.
  3. G

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Stefano's stats are much improved across the board. Increased run metres, post contact metres, tackle breaks, offloads, tackles, tackle efficiency. He was one of the best performed front row forwards this year. Agree Da Silva is inconsistent (that comes with youth) and Galvin over rated (and...
  4. G

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Unlike our outside backs he doesn't have Doueihi inside him hogging the ball everytime there is an attacking chance.
  5. G

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Mate have another read. The very link you shared shows he has kicked plenty, just not this year. Averaged about 100 kick metres a game last year. Sure that's not much but like this year he had limited time in the halves so was rarely in a kicking position so the per game average would be very...
  6. G

    OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

    It's been said but as you say who knows what's true. Usually someone makes a comment along the lines of Tigers should... And then the happy clappers take it as gospel that is what has been done. It gets repeated enough that the forum accepts it as fact. Even if it is accurate that most of his...
  7. G

    OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

    Based on?
  8. G

    OFFICIAL Lachlan Galvin #277 *Released* Career Discussion.

    Curious what weight he is playing at because if a still developing body is being expected to carry extra weight (to play through the middle) then it's likely soft tissue injuries occur as a result. So I do blame the club.
  9. G

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Averillo is an awful defender
  10. G

    Coach Benji 👑

    Where are you hearing it's good? It's atrocious.
  11. G

    Coach Benji 👑

    What help was Richo giving him? The set up in place this season is the exact set Richo had in place.
  12. G

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    AD is not a first receiver. Forget his selfish play style (and personality) and unwillingness to defend. There is nuance in ball playing at first receiver, it is not simply shovelling onto someone wider of the ruck. AD has shown in his time as a halfback he doesn't have the nuance to be an...
  13. G

    OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

    I would guess not at all true. I would then guess that the board was punted due to too much Orange in the jersey. Finally I'd suggest Luai going to PNG is far from the reason the season fell apart but blaming it is an easy cop out for SM.
  14. G

    LIVE GAME Rd 27 NRL discussion

    Met him a few times back in his roosters days and then once last year. I actually found him to be one of the nicer players I've come across.
  15. G

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    I would agree if he was still just a kid 4 years ago. But he was 24 and in his 6th year of first grade. Not a rookie who doesn't know any better.
Back
Top