The sad thing is as supporters we dont even give these kids a minute to improve we expect them to be superstars minute one.
Jake will be an excellent addition can pass and has pace. Maka will develop and become a really good first grader imo. Will he be a superstar? We will have to wait and...
I don't see the hate for mann tbh. He is a solid first grader
Nothing flash but would easily make our side. Very consistent and would add another utility to averillo that can cover alot of spots. Imo that was a massive weakness this year with us having to shuffle our line up weekly due to not...
Can't disagree with this enough
Api is our heart and soul. I could agree he isn't an 80 min hooker, but to put da silver in the same breath as api is beyond disrespectful. Da Silver has had a couple of ok games against a bloke that is the best player on our squad. I reckon you should ask Moses...
I'm with most with solo, needs a lot of defensive work (like maka) but can catch and pass which I feel like we haven't had in a centre much in the last 10 years lol
It gets a little frustrating because heres a young fella who has dominated cup done all the right things and we havent priotised him over our average centres to date
Honestly, I have defended as many people as i could this year but we are just poorly coached. I would like to know how many games with have "won" statistically and still lost because we cant create an overlap