Recent content by Milky

  1. M

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Agree with both points, Friz would be valuable to us, and we also need good young props. We seem not to have identified any young props since Utoikamanu.
  2. M

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Looks like Skleton is gone based off his IG My calculations are 25 FG players for next year? Assuming Frizell and Sukkar sign, puts us at 27
  3. M

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    If that happened, by round 14 2027 (when our finals hopes are gone), I would have no hesitance in cheering Penrith on for the premiership. Lot of respect for Brooksy
  4. M

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Geez, I wish. Sandon Smith would have been awesome. Surplus to Knights needs but they have him locked up long term on a steal. Only way I see them letting him go is if it is some kind of incentive to keep a junior in Hunt but he is also locked in til end of 28' Man they would be kicking...
  5. M

    Sacrifice(s) we'd make...

    I think the majority have already sacrificed their sanity. Not sure either of those things take priority over that.
  6. M

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    A champion team will always beat a team of champions Said this before - Curran, Henry, Horsburgh, Meaney, Russell, Sexton, Shibasaki, Smithies, Smoothy, Sorenen, Wishart, Talakai It is really not that bad of a team, if they can get it together I think they will be competitive. Don't get me...
  7. M

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Mann's value and contract comes down to what he is being paid. If he is signed on 300-400k on a one year deal with no guaranteed spot, then I am for it. I would be starting him at Lock, moving Twal to starting prop with May/Pole and having May/Pole coming off the bench with Seyfarth and Sione.
  8. M

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    I’m glad that either the top 4, or 50 point hoodoo will be broken this year I think it was mentioned on this forum earlier this year that 50 points is the new 30 I’m hoping the Knights can pull off an upset If they turn up and play the way they played yesterday then they’ll take it home...
  9. M

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    And this year, they still have Brown, Saifiti and Mooney out
  10. M

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    I’ll cop all the hate I have to but I would take brooks back as a running 5/8 with a view of moving to lock once Javon is ready, although I would prioritise going for Fogarty as I think he offers more to the younger boys with respect to experience
  11. M

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Ugh tough one between Knights and Wahs for me, either of them beating Penrith would be nice Fins v Knights/Wahs grand final would be so different and would be awesome no matter who won
  12. M

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Ponga played like an absolute weapon If Knights make an impact, or unlikely but win it, it would be massive for his legacy and he is playing like he knows that 285 ARM, 56PCM, 12 TB, 2 LB That is your million dollar player
  13. M

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Let’s keep blaming injuries whilst the Knights progress with 4 of their best players out injured :)
  14. M

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    People are throwing Volkmans name around like he is going to be our saving grace and/or marquee halfback. He is the 5/8 for the team coming 13th with 6 wins out of 20 games he played in. He might be a decent 5/8, but he is not adding any value to a team running 14th. Not every player that...
  15. M

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Volk is playing alright but I don't think he is what we need. We need a halfback with some experience to help develop Latu/Javon I would be looking into whether Manly would be interested in letting Fogarty go early. They have an abundance of halves; Fogarty, Brooks, Large, Faulalo, Walsh I...
Back
Top