Recent content by mrcasino

  1. M

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    How did the Knights turn things around within 1 year? They had a plan, brought experienced people onboard (Peter Sullivan, Justin Holbrook) and stuck with them. How are the Dragons going to turn things around next year? They put a plan together, brought experienced recruiters (Daniel Anderson)...
  2. M

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Roosters surely win the comp. As great as that win was, Roosters have 2 days extra to recover and are full of experienced big game players. Fingers crossed for a Knights fairytale
  3. M

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    out of all clubs, Newcastle might be the most set up for 12 man football. They are full of individual freaks that don’t need a structure to play well
  4. M

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    Roosters seem bigger and stronger than any team in the comp. All of their young players have crazy size and skill on them.
  5. M

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    it’s crazy to think that we had the whole season and I can’t remember us scoring from some shape like that. Maybe there was a try against the cowboys in rd. 2
  6. M

    NRL finals footy discussion 2026

    I want to know what the Roosters are feeding their players because how are all of them so damn strong. Toa, Wong, Whyte, Feketi all starting to look like freaks
  7. M

    OFFICIAL Q&A Club discussion with Shaun Mielekamp

    I think there's a reason why I forgot about this final series. It hurts to see.
  8. M

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    I think there’s 20 debenture holders. If you offered them $1 mil each as a sweetener, I’m sure you could get majority votes + 10 mil to the club 30 mil down deal
  9. M

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    The HBG debenture mafia would never allow it
  10. M

    OFFICIAL Q&A Club discussion with Shaun Mielekamp

    We have never made the finals when we had a V on our jersey. It's cursed
  11. M

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Any decent player is out of our price range but the Roosters have a team filled with state of origin players and they are rumoured to sign Herbie Farnworth, Sam Walker etc. Maybe we need to sign a more creative accountant.
  12. M

    OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

    You called it GNR4LIFE
  13. M

    Yearly review

    It took less than one season for things to fall apart after the departure of Richo. I thought at least we would see one decent year, but only got 7 rounds which was great at the time and heart breaking when our season fell apart. There is nothing else I can say. I really want Benji to suceed...
  14. M

    OFFICIAL Jeral Skelton #294

    Jonathan Sua (from Canturbury) has gone to Perth. I am wondering if Skelton will go back to the Dogs.
  15. M

    Seybarge and Pole

    So Pole is a free agent on November 1. Will be gutted if he leaves.
Back
Top