Recent content by Red88_Tiger

  1. R

    Tigers welcome Shaun Mielekamp

    Can’t really see an issue. Car pooling etc Sydney not the best during peak times though Manly apparently run a bus for juniors from Penrith
  2. R

    LIVE GAME 2026 NRL Grand Final discussion

    If the knights win it will be entertaining to watch but if the roosters win I think they do it by 20. Think their defence will be far better than any of the teams knights have played in the semis. Could make the knights error rate increase Think the roosters girls will get up. I do wonder if...
  3. R

    Now For Something Completely Different

    Dad had a mate that used to come up from Sydney and a few times taken a few paddy melons back home to the pub. Called them bush melons and got a few to try them 😂😂😂😂 Apparently the taste lingered on your tongue for ages
  4. R

    John Morris Departs as Assistant Coach

    I can’t understand how people think he’s a shoe in. In the last 10 years what does he have on his coaching resumes that screams he’s a must. No team he’s been involved with have moved the needle in defence or attack so can’t see how he would help any team at the bottom of the table
  5. R

    LIVE GAME Week 1 Finals

    Canberra played to the referee better than us. They also defended really well shutting us down. Pretty much just like the nrl side aggressive line speed makes our attack one out and overall dumb. Disappointing that bent didn’t get much ball. Unfortunately the game was still there to be won but...
  6. R

    John Morris Departs as Assistant Coach

    In regards to Flanagan his last 4 starts have been pretty poor imo. If he had anything to do with the defence when he was at manly and dragons would be a hard pass imo let alone when he was head couch of the dragons and sharks (in the second stint) Can’t really say any of those sides were...
  7. R

    OFFICIAL Q&A Club discussion with Shaun Mielekamp

    Wouldn’t fit in with the pettiness I feel today 😂😂😂
  8. R

    OFFICIAL Q&A Club discussion with Shaun Mielekamp

    Well if I was running the show I’d have the more wests style jersey used at liechart and the orange jersey used at Campbeltown just to niggle the whiners
  9. R

    NRLW General Discussion

    Unfortunately I think we will struggle in the finals. With our absolute best side I think we may be able to beat raiders or knights but even then the top 3 sides are a tier above. Here’s hoping we get big kez back this week
  10. R

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    I don’t know for sure but with number plate recognition I think his vehicle may have flagged and prompted the test
  11. R

    Player Dramas in the NRL

    Was that how he got caught last time as well
  12. R

    NRL MEDIA YOU CANT STAND

    I liked when Roy and hg did the origin a few years ago. Other than that I only like when a commentator breaks down the play or what a player has done while watching the game. Slater has the highest percentage of content currently imo. Joey ,cam and even Gus can as well but listening to the rest...
  13. R

    Match Review and Judiciary Thread

    Personally I think it’s more to do with the finals. If we were in that position I’d expect the same outcome
  14. R

    John Morris Departs as Assistant Coach

    Adding to that I don’t think a review would be conducted until the season ends . Could be wrong though
  15. R

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    I hope we don’t go into the season with Latu and javon. Not because I dislike them but having 2 halves that haven’t played a full season would be a career killer when the pressure of loosing a few games mounts imo .They would need pretty good mental coaches and that’s something that the tigers...
Back
Top