Recent content by Wa_Mag_Tig

  1. Wa_Mag_Tig

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    No brainers i think
  2. Wa_Mag_Tig

    LIVE GAME Round 25 vs Roosters

    Pulling my hair. Talk about footy smarts. We have none. Dumb Dumb Dumd. Thank god they pulled Madden and gave it to Api. No Dui Api has always been 2nd choice.
  3. Wa_Mag_Tig

    TEAM LIST Rd 25 v Roosters team

    Can not believe we have not re signed Jeral. We always talk aboit depth Is he not NRL Level wing/centre depth. Wake up tigers. Tavana is not ready. Will Craig????
  4. Wa_Mag_Tig

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    YES 100% The mongrel we need. Seyfarth /Underwood two pronged punch of aggressjon. Lets May play his game Twal cut bodies in half and our edges run lines. Drop DUI play Javon latu madden, Heywood lanyon, Attard logan. Give Aho tateo a go. There are names i'm missing but season is done. Is Benji...
  5. Wa_Mag_Tig

    Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

    Could do it when we play the wahs later this year
  6. Wa_Mag_Tig

    LIVE GAME Round 16 v Dolphins

    Sione gets a set reset but says stuff that i'm pushing through the block and i'm gunna score. Things i see about our Tigers
  7. Wa_Mag_Tig

    LIVE GAME Round 13 v Bulldogs

    I just watched Cody Walket on NRL 360 agree that the kickers need to be left to do what they do without fear of having a leg broken. I do agree but i thought it was a soft call for us. I commend luiau for not diving coz i bet mitch moses would be on the ground crying like the baby he is.
  8. Wa_Mag_Tig

    LIVE GAME Round 13 v Bulldogs

    I tottaly agree. One Sirro and i'm a old magpie. But i loved the way Paul played
  9. Wa_Mag_Tig

    OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

    I hear you. We have lost our spine. I get Benji calling more effort. A team like ours starting from point Zero then losing our spine is more then a hard luck story. It is Fact. We are better but we are not there yet. We ARE coming though!!!!!!!!!
  10. Wa_Mag_Tig

    OFFICIAL Pathways - KOE General Discussion

    Javon is a boy in a mans body. I think he might be ready. If we can start mason at fullback, who was very creddible today, i just think Javon has the shape and skill to be better. I love Masons effort.
  11. Wa_Mag_Tig

    OFFICIAL Jarome Luai - #295

    You guys are starting to sound silly. Man we have our starting spine on the sideline. Not many teams can cover that. Would be nice if we could but 20 years of WT is enough for me to grasp reality. I'm on the chill pills. Ha ha blood pressure and heart pills.
  12. Wa_Mag_Tig

    OFFICIAL Pathways - KOE General Discussion

    Joese Laynon is our back up hooker. Wake up Benji????
Back
Top