Pezet doing the same at Broncos but no one raises an eyebrow because it’s not Luai.
Luai doesn’t offer anything to the club now that the seasons over so I don’t care what he does.
It’s just marketing.
A few articles about the finals will attract the footy fans but probably miss 80% of WT fans.
A clickbait article attracts the other 80% and a lot more clicks in total.
No point getting outraged because that’s how they make their money.
Grain of salt required. These are the guys that claimed Latrell was signed, John Morris was replacing Madge as head coach and Angus Crichton was coming here.
They’re just after engagement, no different to the Mole.
We’ve had every defence coach known to man and no one except Folkes has helped.
I don’t think it’s a defensive system issue, I think it’s conditioning. It was there at the start of the season and fell away badly.
Need to bring the right strength and conditioning people in and players have to...
Haven’t seen Frizell play like that in a while and don’t think that’s his every week level, but even close to that and he’s first prop picked if we signed him.
We complain a lot about our halves, but we are seeing a finals game with 2 halfbacks Sandon Smith and Bud Sullivan who are bog average. Souths even have an ESL discard playing fullback.
Yes both teams have a couple of X factor players around them but goes to show how far a solid structure and...
There is a (small) chance that TPJ returns to the NRL and dominates. The chance of that happening at WT is even smaller.
Still, if he does find form, I’m sure plenty of people will come here and see we should have signed him.
The old chestnut of we’ve signed someone but won’t be announced until after finals.
Maybe this one is true but I’ve heard this one every year for the last 5 years.