2 Months Free Kayo

Doesnt even work for me any more.

Tried everything.
Flat out, can't sign in.

Hmm, might sound silly but you might need to reset
username & password? company reps aren't gr8!

It's really good to have4 when you're out or need to
head out/do something mid-game, can rewind too!

Kayo is like $25 or so.
The foxtel sports package is like $60
Fair jump eh.

Never has Kayo but I hear nothing but bad things.
My foxtel box rarely loses signal so that's convenient.
Yeah ive got mates with the fox pack never an issue and it seems to be actually live while the Kayo is jumpy and ten seconds behind!!

And yes it is a fair jump 25/60 i just cant bring myself to give Rupert any more loot than i have to but kayo is crapola!!

Hmm, might sound silly but you might need to reset
username & password? company reps aren't gr8!

It's really good to have4 when you're out or need to
head out/do something mid-game, can rewind too!
I definitely did that man

Remove and re install

Comments on the app store were saying the same thing.

Very disappointing .

Yeah ive got mates with the fox pack never an issue and it seems to be actually live while the Kayo is jumpy and ten seconds behind!!

And yes it is a fair jump 25/60 i just cant bring myself to give Rupert any more loot than i have to but kayo is crapola!!
The thing is....

Kayo is Foxtel.
😆

Reactions: BZN
I have the WatchNRL service whenever were in the Philippines for streamimg outside Aus ...Foxtel advertising theis now in every game, - works better than Kayo

Kayo is like $25 or so.
The foxtel sports package is like $60
Fair jump eh.

Never has Kayo but I hear nothing but bad things.
My foxtel box rarely loses signal so that's convenient.
Maybe anyone that is having a problem with Kayo needs to move to the Northern Rivers area :D .
I pay $35 monthly to watch it on my laptop as well as the tv and have very few problems.

Kayo sucks arse!! No matter how good yer tv/pc/app is it cuts out all the time!!

If i didnt know better id suspect its to make you upgrade to a foxtel package!!

But honestly i dont know anyone that doesnt have trouble with their kayo!
You're such a happy person :ROFLMAO:.
And I reckon your photo is probably actually you :eek:.

You're such a happy person :ROFLMAO:.
And I reckon your photo is probably actually you :eek:.
Regardless of how grumpy @simonsatiger may seem to you, he still deserves what he pays for? I haven’t had to many probs with Kayo. It dropped out in the game last week at a bad time and I had to fully log in to get back to the game. Sometimes it will make me do a full reboot and log in when I turn it on. But that’s unusual for me, usually I have no probs and am fairly happy with the service. Except it is starting to get dearer by the minute, and the minster for finance and fashion, (Mrs BF), has picked up on this during question time and I have had to once again justify what I getting for our money. What the hell is 4D TV? A tesseract tv? Mrs BF wasn’t buying this 4D tv BS.

I havn't had problems with kayo since I got a new TV and downloaded the app into it. Had some issues when I had to cast it to chromecast though. I share the subscription with a mate so it's about $15 a month. Great value.

I havn't had problems with kayo since I got a new TV and downloaded the app into it. Had some issues when I had to cast it to chromecast though. I share the subscription with a mate so it's about $15 a month. Great value.
I think that's a big part of the problem... I can't d/l the app on the TV but can on the laptop and the TV in Palawan and those are fine

Can't stand that "get on Board" add for KAYO, makes me want to put my boot through the TV screen.

Sick of seeing it, more like "fu#k I'm bored."

Can't stand that "get on Board" add for KAYO, makes me want to put my boot through the TV screen.

Sick of seeing it, more like "fu#k I'm bored."
I’ll take tjat over Matt Nable’s melodramatic, douchey voice overs.

Back