2014 Wests Tigers Draw

Wacko_Jacko

All I ask for is 2 things from the NRL for Wests Tigers Draw in 2014

1) No Monday Night Footy Rd 1

2) Sunday Arvo Games at Leichardt

What would you like to see happen to Wests Tigers Draw in 2014 ?

Youre asking the wrong people…ask the broadcasters...they determine the timeslots

I dont mind sat night games at LO...Sunday @ Cambo is good.

We will definitely get fewer FTA games...more FOX which means more Sat night & MNF

i hope to get a few ANZ games at fridays or mondays so i can stay back at uni then go to the game just 5 minutes from there :sign:

I just hope we play the lower sides first up to get some confidence early in the season.

Rd 1 Parra
Rd 2 St George
Rd 3 Penrith
Rd 4 Canberra

Would be ideal haha

Theres an argument on the other side of the coin that says getting the stronger teams earlier can be advantageous as they havent hit their straps yet

That said theres always a few smokey stronger teams varying from year to year

I hope we dont play in Brisbane or Melbourne on Monday nights like we did this year. I usually go to these games but can't make it with work.

Also hope no Campbelltown or Brookvale on Mondays. All Monday games in Sydney should only ever be at Allianz, ANZ and Parramatta at a push, too hard to get anywhere else in peak hour!

@alex said:
I hope we dont play in Brisbane or Melbourne on Monday nights like we did this year. I usually go to these games but can't make it with work.

Also hope no Campbelltown or Brookvale on Mondays. All Monday games in Sydney should only ever be at Allianz, ANZ and Parramatta at a push, too hard to get anywhere else in peak hour!

Good post Alex …. Getting to Cambo after work on Monday nights via the M5 is no mean feat.

@BrotherJim05 said:
I just hope we play the lower sides first up to get some confidence early in the season.

Rd 1 Parra
Rd 2 St George
Rd 3 Penrith
Rd 4 Canberra

Would be ideal haha

Haha not if we don't start the season off with a bang!

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

It would be nice to go into Round 1 with no injuries, then theres no excuses, except Refs.

@innsaneink said:
Theres an argument on the other side of the coin that says getting the stronger teams earlier can be advantageous as they havent hit their straps yet

That said theres always a few smokey stronger teams varying from year to year

Is say origin time is best. Although they might separate it from regular season and give everyone byes. I hope so.

More saturday arvo games, like when Brooksey debuted!

Best time to watch footy over here in NZ as is our early evening. Sun still up, beers'a flowing and a big slab of meat BBQing during the game.

@phil1986 said:
@BrotherJim05 said:

Rd 1 Parra
Rd 2 St George
Rd 3 Penrith
Rd 4 Canberra

Would be ideal haha

Haha not if we don't start the season off with a bang!

But to be fair the best time to play the best teams is rd 1 as they are still yet to find any rhythm etc and all the teams are much more equal.

@Gray said:

I think you will get your wish next year. With our disgusting seasons of 2012 and 13 coupled with the loss of our main draw card, I predict very few friday night games and bugger all sunday ones either. The greater majority of our games will be played on Saturday I'd suspect.

Even though we have a very exciting crop coming through, the NRL community may need another year to get to know them before we earn the right to return to the free to air showcases.

@stryker said:
@Gray said:

I think you will get your wish next year. With our disgusting seasons of 2012 and 13 coupled with the loss of our main draw card, I predict very few friday night games and bugger all sunday ones either. The greater majority of our games will be played on Saturday I'd suspect.

Even though we have a very exciting crop coming through, the NRL community may need another year to get to know them before we earn the right to return to the free to air showcases.

Reckon we might get some early Sunday games but not the Channel 9 games

We still scored 3 of the 5 best tries all season

My first five preferred games

Titans (A ) Sunday Arvo
Storm at Leichardt Monday night
Brisbane (A) Friday Night
Penrith At Campbelltown Saturday Night
Sharks (A) Saturday Night

What i would like from the draw is

1 - No Monday night game for round 1
2 - No Monday Night Games
3 - Liechhardt Games to be Sunday Afternoons
4 - Campbelltown Games to be on Saturday Nights
5 - ANZ Games to be Friday Nights
**6 - Not to play Rabbitohs or Bulldogs home at ANZ make them both come to Liechhardt or Campbelltown ha ha ha.** :laughing:

Playing teams like rabbits and dogs at ANZ takes away our home ground advantage. But playing against those teams at ANZ is probably our biggest selling game.

Souths and the Bulldogs will almost certainly be at ANZ. If we are getting entry to their home games, they will expect the same. I'm hoping for lots of Saturday and Sunday games so it is easy to get there. Battling traffic on a Friday or Monday night is not something I'm looking forward to!

I'm thinking we will play Dogs, Rabbits and Dragons twice each at ANZ and the club will be hoping for bumper crowds when its our home game.

I am just hoping we get a heap of day games next year.

Back