2022 Membership info

the_third

now I finally have logins. I have 4 reserved seats at Leichhardt, got 100 credit. got the usual packs for free plus cards. the hundred covers postage and I have 30 odd bucks left over.

not much of the other stuff is any good though.

so net for me is I just have to do the ordering by myself.

TopTiger

I worked it out. If you have an apple computer or iPhone the file will open, if you have an android you have to download and install passwallet for android.
Once downloaded you can view you card and membership details and also print it out.
I hate the idea. It's cost cutting for the club but makes my connection to the club seem more like ever before, just an number 😡
I installed the Passwallet app and can view my membership card in the app.

The Fresh Oil

Before anyone starts. This is NOT Pascoe’s fault. He’s not in charge of football matters, player retention / signing or memberships. As CEO of a football club he is looking after the important things like Scarf revenue and how to maximize scarf sales. It’s scarf 101 you simpletons.

Cobarcats

Staff member
Forum Leader
I installed the Passwallet app and can view my membership card in the app.
If you hit the share icon you can print it out. I've got card glossy paper and it printed out nicely and after I trimmed it and lamintated it, it's good. If they think every member has that amount of time to waste they're dreaming....they wouldn't care I imagine.

Chicken_Faced_Killa

What if you want more than the standard pack?

People are missing the point. the whole idea was to provide flexibility, you can get the standard pack or you can mix it up and get other items that you want and delete items you dont want. if it costs more you pay more
Which is fine and I get. But give people an option to just get a standard package as they always have.
Or just have the same as now and people can buy extra member gear if they want. They only new thing here is forcing everyone to go to a shop to get membership merch.

I think you’ll find most people just want the tickets to the footy and don’t care much about the merch but definitely don’t want a hassle

gallagher

Which is fine and I get. But give people an option to just get a standard package as they always have.
Or just have the same as now and people can buy extra member gear if they want. They only new thing here is forcing everyone to go to a shop to get membership merch.

I think you’ll find most people just want the tickets to the footy and don’t care much about the merch but definitely don’t want a hassle
I think cloudy might be part of the focus group who come up with this idea.

innsaneink

That was me.
Member for 12 years straight till 2 years ago...my main reason was to help the club and get my tix all in one go, no more hassling for tickets throughout the year

I know people collect things, I had membership badges, then the cards....making people d/l an app, requiring the proper printer and paper, needing a laminator...unbelievable...theyre just making it way too hard imo

Suzie-Q

That was me.
Member for 12 years straight till 2 years ago...my main reason was to help the club and get my tix all in one go, no more hassling for tickets throughout the year

I know people collect things, I had membership badges, then the cards....making people d/l an app, requiring the proper printer and paper, needing a laminator...unbelievable...theyre just making it way too hard imo
Totally agree, Ink. D-Ree said it'd be cheaper and way easier to just buy the tickets to the games. Not sure if I'll be bothered next year.

Chicken_Faced_Killa

That was me.

In terms of the card thing I totally get if they want to move that way but it doesn’t suit all.

My 7 year old has ADHD and needs tangible things to understand concepts. Having the card to put in his wallet helps him understand we are going to the game, an online ticket on my phone doesn’t work for him.

I’ve been a member of the club for a very long time and stuck by them but their response around feedback to this new process has left me questioning if it’s worth it. I can take crap on field performance (it’s part of the clubs DNA) but I can’t take being treat like a fool because I dare question their processes.

CloudyGlock

There is literally an option to select the standard pack.

CloudyGlock

That was me.

You dont need a printer and laminator, you just show it on your phone.

cochise

I think cloudy might be part of the focus group who come up with this idea.
I was actually in some meeting where this was discussed, I think the idea has merit, allowing people to select their own items for the membership pack is a good idea and addresses complaints that the club has been receiving for years. I do however think it has been implemented poorly and better communication around the process was needed.

gallagher

I was actually in some meeting where this was discussed, I think the idea has merit, allowing people to select their own items for the membership pack is a good idea and addresses complaints that the club has been receiving for years. I do however think it has been implemented poorly and better communication around the process was needed.
They sure know how to [This word has been automatically removed] things up

Chicken_Faced_Killa

It all feels like they went yep great idea and just slapped something together. The process is clunky and needs more explanation on the website.

The new people in the membership department aren’t helping. Bring back Joel