2022 Membership info

This is doing my head in. So I opt in to get my “entitlements”. Okay done. It says I’ve got a $40 credit but my 4 choices are now two. If I pick opting in to the $5 card rort, I still have $40 but zero choices and it’s still saying I’m up for $10 plus postage for the cards. How exactly do you use your credit?
Put in a question to ask the boss.

Which is actually “the boss asks someone important a list of club-friendly questions, while subtly dropping in all his regular boasts despite leading the most embarrassing club in Australian sport”.

The problem with not having the card is that not all of us get the emails, so I don't trust that I would be able to get in to the games we've signed up for.

To quote someone earlier, FMD that was the most difficult thing I've done in ages. And it's really making me think, after forking out another $87 ($66+ for postage) I think it'd be cheaper to buy tickets to the games instead. What a shemozzle of a website to try and navigate. I gave feedback. The feedback I gave was around the cost of postage, the membership of other NRL clubs, and Sydney Swans, and suggested they have a look on here at the feedback and comments, and got a reply:
God they need someone trained in complaints management. Feel sorry for the poor staff dealing with the shit fight of a club.

Sounds like they should of just left it the way it was.

Can you just opt for the kit like previous years?
You can but you have to go through the system. Once you opt in for your standard package and get a card with the postage you can’t get anything else.

Should just be a choice when you sign up. Standard package or build your own.

Hey Mate,
Did it yesterday - Took me a once through to get my head around it, Hope this helps....

Part one
If you have 2-3 packages, You need to opt in or not for your card ($5 from memory) And your hat and the box (Every option needs to be taken or declined to move forward) Your hat and gift box are free - But bear in mind you'll have to pay to post it... My memberships are x 3 (All for me) I only chose for 1 cap hat and box... I don't need 3 of the same.
- The choices you refer to are in relation to this bit only. (Confusing Bit)

Part 2
You buy what you want, Can add multiple items of the same to your cart from all areas of the site, Kids, Pets, Mens, Acc. - Choices aren't limited...
In spending your $$$ just be mindful postage is on top.
But there is no limit to spending, Or the number of items or multiples of items you can buy.

Store credit is an option to be applied at checkout....
PM me if you get stuck.

Did that, declined the cards took two packs. Now there’s two items in the shopping basket, $40 credit but 0 choices.

Tried to get a thermos for $20. Shipping costs $30!! No sign of anywhere at checkout for me to apply the credit. This is just pathetic. What a colossal heap of crap.

For $30 I want Benji himself to deliver it…

You can but you have to go through the system. Once you opt in for your standard package and get a card with the postage you can’t get anything else.

I opted in to the 5 members packs and with the $115 credit could also get a backpack that took it to $80 with $30 postage so didn't have to pay anything

I usually just call and do it over the phone.

Can confirm, shipping costs for the Wests Tigers 'bag of dicks' member pack were excessively high.

Probably won't be optioning this (or the signed 'fleshlight', whatever that is?) next year.

System is clunky for the first time out - But has benefits for sure....
I don't want another scarf - I really don't...

Preferred to spend my cash on more of what I wanted and could buy more of what I wanted.
- There's a couple different Member stickers, And Different keyrings etc.
Could get one or more of each
I like that better than having whatever they decide thrown at you...

Postage is a bit of a killer for the base package - But relevant with other clubs
(Their base packages are $20 dearer than ours apparently)
it's the cards that are the annoying part they should be free

Finally got it to work with Batboy’s help. Now I’m effectively weighing up whether $50 (reduced to $10 with the credit) is a reasonable price for a thermos.

Not going to deny it, a little part of me has died trying to do this.

I usually just call and do it over the phone.
They will still ask you to go through the package site. I emailed and asked for just the standard stuff to be sent and they sent an email back saying they had an overwhelming positive response to this method so that’s what they were doing.

The problem with not having the card is that not all of us get the emails, so I don't trust that I would be able to get in to the games we've signed up for.

To quote someone earlier, FMD that was the most difficult thing I've done in ages. And it's really making me think, after forking out another $87 ($66+ for postage) I think it'd be cheaper to buy tickets to the games instead. What a shemozzle of a website to try and navigate. I gave feedback. The feedback I gave was around the cost of postage, the membership of other NRL clubs, and Sydney Swans, and suggested they have a look on here at the feedback and comments, and got a reply:
Looks like "There's always next year" motto runs deep into the organisation.

They will still ask you to go through the package site. I emailed and asked for just the standard stuff to be sent and they sent an email back saying they had an overwhelming positive response to this method so that’s what they were doing.

Then no membership I'm not stuffing around on their site.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back