7 Dean Hawkins (Rabbits)
8 Ata Mariota (Raiders)
9 Soni Luke (Panthers)
10 Lindsay Smith (Panthers)
11 Jack Gosiewski (Dragons)
12 Jackson Topine (Dogs)
13 J'Maine Hopgood

That team say's it all to be honest

Geez I really wanted us to grab Turuva, expect him to challenge for ROTY next year via Dolphins.

Hopgood is a good pickup for the Eels as well. Under Arthur who is one of the best at coaching forwards, he should develop well into the NRL.

Outside of those listed interested if anyone thought someone was missing from the games they watched?

Geez I really wanted us to grab Turuva, expect him to challenge for ROTY next year via Dolphins.

Hopgood is a good pickup for the Eels as well. Under Arthur who is one of the best at coaching forwards, he should develop well into the NRL.

Outside of those listed interested if anyone thought someone was missing from the games they watched?
Turuva re signed with Penrith aye

Turuva re signed with Penrith aye

Thought he went Dolphins, if he stayed at the Panthers they have a good one.

Think he is Api's cousin as well, hopefully we can sway him eventually to come across.

From the limited ones I saw, sorry don't know all the names;
The dogs dumyhalf
Prop from Mounties: Jack Quinn
Sharks guy from Aussie 7s Mitchell?
Jock Madden
Franklin Pele
Siu Wong from Bears
Ollie Gildart from Bears (bright future that kid)
Tha was an official list posted on the NSW Cup/ knock on effect IG, not my opinion. 😀

Big chance Penrith will win all three 'grades' this year. They won Flegg, have a handy lead in NSW Cup at half-time and are good things to win the NRL. That would be an amazing achievement and testimony to their amazing strength as a club and the quality of their juniors.

Last edited:
Reece Hoffman played backrow for Dogs? Wasn't he a winger with us and even that a pretty small one?

Big chance Penrith will win all three 'grades' this year. They won Flegg, have a handy lead in NSW Cup at half-time and are good things to win the NRL. That would be an amazing achievement and testimony to their amazing strength as a club and the quality of their juniors.
Looking further, they also won the SG Ball and made the finals of the Harold Matts. Love 'em or hate 'em, and most of us hate 'em, that is an amazing year. Full credit to them.

He played centre for us I believe.
Possibly, but just searched up that he played wing in his first game against Rabbits in 2020.

I just remember him as quite short and easily dominated. Must have bulked up and been pushed hard to play backrow in a Grand Final albeit in NSW Cup.

Possibly, but just searched up that he played wing in his first game against Rabbits in 2020.

I just remember him as quite short and easily dominated. Must have bulked up and been pushed hard to play backrow in a Grand Final albeit in NSW Cup.
He was never small at 187cm - has thighs like tree trunks.

His problem was he was too slow for centre!

Back