2023 Pre Season

If anyone is in a position to do so, can you advise how the young fellows are taking to Sheens? He seems like the type of coach that when he speaks you become a sponge. I am interested to learn as the photos posted seem to indicate the same. thanks.
lots of fires, roasting marshmallows and listening to the dulcet tones of a man reminiscing the days of yore....

Who do you guys think will have a breakout season for the tigers in 2023?

Keen to see everyone's thoughts.
I always like going for a bold prediction .....Sione Fainu to cement a spot in the 17 by half way through the year and will be a regular NRL 1st grader from there.

Stefano, Pole and Fainu to form one of the best bench rotations in the comp.

Big call but I’m gonna say Mr . Dooway coz he wants the big bucks and knows that WT, or anyone else, will only pay if he really shows his capabilities.
I like your optimism Hal but Doueihi even at his best is not worth the money he expects. Another club may be willing to offer him that money but I strongly suspect our club will not pay it and if a trade opportunity comes up favourable to WTs, we should take it.

Who do you guys think will have a breakout season for the tigers in 2023?

Keen to see everyone's thoughts.
I think Diane Laurie will have a massive year. But it will depend on brooks and AD. If they can create space I recon DL will have a big year, he’s showed glimpses of him being a good player just needs abit of help from the halves (assuming he plays fullback that is)

I like your optimism Hal but Doueihi even at his best is not worth the money he expects. Another club may be willing to offer him that money but I strongly suspect our club will not pay it and if a trade opportunity comes up favourable to WTs, we should take it.
Don’t disagree with any of that P&C but the original question was “ who do you think will have a breakout season in 23”.
My answer AD.

Members online

Back