2023 Pre Season

Can anyone report how training actually differs between coaches? Everytime we get a new coach players talk about the increased intensity, which is obviously nonsense but what do different coaches emphasise in training and preseason? Like is payten running Sheenslike sessions, how do Robinson and Bellamy vary in their approach? Or are all clubs doing pretty much the same stuff? Would be interested to hear about different approaches, I think generally like across all sports, it's probably more game situations rather than 'drills' and endurance training?

Would like to see Charlie looking a bit happier, always seems to look troubled.
Loosen up mate, this is your new home !
Maybe just new boy syndrome ?
It’s a make or break year for him.
1yr deal, coming off a premiership playing for team that came last. He is also in competition with some other 1yr contracts as well.

If he gets a crack at fullback I don’t think he will disappoint but he will be feeling the preaching more than a few others.

I like the intensity from them. We have seen too many laughs over the years indicating its all fun. I want them to take it serious.

Looked that way in the photos as well, could that's he's being looked at as a 13 moving forward. Or could just be that the senior halves aren't back at training yet, which would explain why Benji is filling in as well.
I think having Robbie and Benji there could be huge for Simpkin. I see a talent in there. Wouldn’t mind seeing him used as a middle at times next season.

I think having Robbie and Benji there could be huge for Simpkin. I see a talent in there. Wouldn’t mind seeing him used as a middle at times next season.
He is still a youngster and younger than Rua but with NRL experience at a tough time in WTs' history. I agree with you he is going to be good and with Robbie and Benji on board he will come ahead.

Back