2024 Pre-Season

Do the coloured shirts mean anything? Interesting that Sullivan seems to be amongst the reserves.
I'd say that they have Sezar run the 1st's vs Sullivan running the 2nd's so that they both get time playing the same kind of role?

No idea- but that's what I would do at this early stage so everyone in both squads runs similar drills.

Well it looks like the first grade team are all in orange & the rest are wearing white.
I've claimed this in years past too and got shut down, lol

I think it's an opposing session and the each side has different colours

White, cup
Grade, orange

Seems logical to me... some say it isn't the case.
Noticed Jordan Miller in a black singlet? Rehab group?

Idk

Well it looks like the first grade team are all in orange & the rest are wearing white.

It's just by chance that most of the 1sts chose
to wear orange. Declan Casey & Luke Laulili'i
are also wearing orange and they're not 1st
graders for example. Some of them are
wearing both orange & white in different pics
too if you noticed. Photos taken from this week

I've claimed this in years past too and got shut down, lol

I think it's an opposing session and the each side has different colours

White, cup
Grade, orange

Seems logical to me... some say it isn't the case.
Noticed Jordan Miller in a black singlet? Rehab group?

Idk
Literally all of the backup guys are wearing white while most of the starters you think are in orange.

I was joking, or at the very least being a bit sarcastic.

It is no secret that I am not an avid fan.

He is still no doubt holidaying in the Old Dart, who knows when he will be back.

If Bateman is not back yet this would have been a decision made by previous management for him to stay long past our pre season start dates , Richo would have had him back on deck Monday this week , if he comes back and is not fit for round 1 don’t be shocked if he is on the bench , there will be no risk , or he may start but only play short minutes maybe 20 start , 15 end , but him not back is a poor call as all other guys bar injury would be getting flogged at present making sure they are rock hard fit and ready to go , fit players last longer it’s simple

Latest posts

Members online

Back