2024 State of Origin Teams

The turd has been flushed. I almost feel sorry for him because his form has been stellar this season, but Edwards is the most deserving origin debutant of all time. I hope he kills it.
He played for the Kangaroos last year and was Fing awful. Hopefully he can turn that around.
No Teddy, No Latrell, No Api…brave decisions Madge.

Crazy. Axe the incumbent skipper who is in good form. Add Wighton preferring to remain retired then represent NSW and its easy to see why Qld claim Origin means more to them.

As usual there is no choice when its in your blood so i'll be behind the team 100%, but it's not a team that brings me much faith to get the job done.
Yeah, have to agree re Tedesco. I really don’t like the guy, and would be happy to see him axed, but he’s in top form this season, is the incumbent player and captain, and there was no reason to drop him. Would’ve had Luai at halfback and not risked having Hynes named in the squad with his recent injuries.

He played for the Kangaroos last year and was Fing awful. Hopefully he can turn that around.
No Teddy, No Latrell, No Api…brave decisions Madge.
I wonder how stubborn he’ll be if the Blues get rissolled G1.

The turd has been flushed. I almost feel sorry for him because his form has been stellar this season, but Edwards is the most deserving origin debutant of all time. I hope he kills it.
Don't know how you could have empathy for him 😀

Nsw, strong bench

Hynes is a risk and Keary loves Queensland.
Not ideal but the cupboard is bare.

Robson in for Api is a mistake.
Teddy out for Edwards is an interesting move.

Can't see this team winning the series.
Looking forward to seeing the Qld team.

At first glance it looks like Madge bringing down a change of the guard. If so, strange he picks Jurbo.

Reactions: BZN
Some players excel at Origin level. Api, Trell and Teddy should be in that team.

Madge has gone low risk with a team of strong tacklers Jake T, Robson, Mciness lead the league in tackling.

Biggest issue is the halves Hynes crumbles in big moments and when pressured. NSW only chance is Luai as the primary half not second fiddle.

Api has missed an average of 5 tackles with 2 ineffective per game for us this year.
Robson is defensively dependable with missing less than 3 tackles a game and just over 1 ineffective tackle a game.
That is statistically speaking.
From an observation point of view, Api is a weak defender in the middle and constantly is over powered by opposition forwards.
I understand 100% why they are not going with him.

Back