2026 Membership

Wests Tigers home games at CommBank Stadium will be moving to Ticketmaster

Members will receive access to an exclusive pre-sale window prior to purchase tickets to CommBank Games on Friday, 20 March.

Tickets for Wests Tigers games at CommBank Stadium will be available to the general public on Friday, 24 April.
 
If you hold a Full Season Membership with match access, you are unaffected by the change. Simply scan your physical or digital Member card at the venue as usual to enter the stadium
 
Hey, for home games, is anyone else unable to choose their own seats for Commbank Stadium as a member?

Thanks
 
Heads up
Just recieved email with an option to opt out of auto renewal if desired.
Haha got mine just a short while ago , I didn’t even know I was on auto renew , are we all on auto renew when we sign up , I can’t remember as I jumped back on last year after not paying for member ship for a few years ,
 
Haha got mine just a short while ago , I didn’t even know I was on auto renew , are we all on auto renew when we sign up , I can’t remember as I jumped back on last year after not paying for member ship for a few years ,
You have to search somewhere and uncheck a box thats already pre=checked....like needle in a haystack stuff
 
You have to search somewhere and uncheck a box thats already pre=checked....like needle in a haystack stuff
From July 1st 2027, it will be illegal in Australia to auto renew subscriptions without sending a warning email or an easy way to opt out. I don't understand why its taken this long, seeing as Europe made it illegal in 2022.
 
Haha got mine just a short while ago , I didn’t even know I was on auto renew , are we all on auto renew when we sign up , I can’t remember as I jumped back on last year after not paying for member ship for a few years ,
I got mine today as well, but have cancelled my membership for 2027.
Whilst regrettable it is my small personal protest at the way the club has been managed, by both the board, and the coaching panel.
I shared that information on my cancellation form.
 
19 year member wont be a 20 year member.

Got a similar email on 27 August. Wanted me to submit a form to opt out.

Replied that that wasn't going to happen and that I had instructed the auto renewal to be removed last year when I renewed then and that if they did renew, I'd be instigating a charge back on my credit card.

Got a reply that they had turned off my auto renewal.
 
Loyalty prices up to 14th October
no change in price from last year
to keep your leichard seat options you need to renew this year
I will do full membership again as I like my seats at Campbelltown too
 

Latest posts

Back
Top