2nd half

Mouthing off at Gutho after the siren... Think he refused to shake hands
Another area were failing in.
You hear about the good coaches how they make their players better people, better men.
This is twice now after the siren we've seen garbage from our blokes...
If you have the shits take it out on the opposition DURING the game... Not after
Weak as piss

If we took the 2 in the first 10 minutes I think we win the game. Of course that's just a feeling, but that was a 14 point turn around that decision.
If we also let Brooks take the Api kick things might have been different.
Some positive signs there, especially Tupou (how refreshing is it to see our wingers run straight and hard!!) on the wing and Staines at the back.
Thought it was a good, hard fought game. Just need to work on our kick defense.

Another area were failing in.
You hear about the good coaches how they make their players better people, better men.
This is twice now after the siren we've seen garbage from our blokes...
If you have the shits take it out on the opposition DURING the game... Not after
Weak as piss
Wrong, way the it again! Gutherson was being a cat. Gutherson didn’t like when kepoa ruffed up the guy on the last tackle before the game ended. Then went up to him after the game and obviously nicked him.

Don’t agree, that scumbag fullback gutherson was mocking him at the end of the game. Giving him the ball with a smart ass comment ‘obviously’ ! Should of given him a punch to the neck. Gutherson is a low brow and proved it there, he’s the bad sport not kepoa!
Agree with this. Gutherson was born a flog and just grew bigger

Wrong, way the it again! Gutherson was being a cat. Gutherson didn’t like when kepoa ruffed up the guy on the last tackle before the game ended. Then went up to him after the game and obviously nicked him.
Mocked him, dam autocorrect!

Don’t agree, that scumbag fullback gutherson was mocking him at the end of the game. Giving him the ball with a smart ass comment ‘obviously’ ! Should of given him a punch to the neck. Gutherson is a low brow and proved it there, he’s the bad sport not kepoa!
Exactly! 100% baited by Gutherson who can't even be a good sport when they win. AJ's reaction was fine. He didn't do anything over the top, pushed the ball away and walked away.

Reactions: BZN
God I hope we take something from that. Only some horrible reads by Toa cost us.

First half I was very disappointed in Brooks, but I thought he stepped up in the 2nd half, and he will need to build on that with Doueihi's injury.

Staines and Tupou fantastic. Must stick with Staines and slowly improve each aspect of his game. Be patient with him.

AJ shocking first half, good 2nd half. Has enough upside to persevere with.

Toa can never play again. I've said it previously, the guy has the talent, he just doesn't have the brain.

Moses kicking game only difference.

We aren't too far off, a good half with a kicking game and we are away.
A pretty good analysis! My real concern in just about all six losses is that by half-time the Tigers are a long way behind on the score board. Are the 2nd half comebacks an illusion because the opposition have taken their foot off the accelerator?

A pretty good analysis! My real concern in just about all six losses is that by half-time the Tigers are a long way behind on the score board. Are the 2nd half comebacks an illusion because the opposition have taken their foot off the accelerator?

That is the way i see it as at half time we are already beaten due to our total lack of cohesion in attack and defence.What happens in the 2nd half is all window dressing to con people to think we tried.The club has never been in a worse situation as we are now,the actual team is just below average but because of the terrible coaching they perform well below that.

That is the way i see it as at half time we are already beaten due to our total lack of cohesion in attack and defence.What happens in the 2nd half is all window dressing to con people to think we tried.The club has never been in a worse situation as we are now,the actual team is just below average but because of the terrible coaching they perform well below that.
Well said and my words exactly!

Who knows....

I have a very low opinion of Brooks.
His decent 15 minutes today will probably have Sheens over the moon.
Yep just like his decent 15 minutes against the dogs had people reaching for the Vasso.
If you added up all 6 games, you’d go close to 80 minutes from him…

Mouthing off at Gutho after the siren... Think he refused to shake hands
Man I saw that so differently.

AJ was trying to strip the all 2nd last play. Gutho was at dummy half giving him a few
words about it.

After the last play and siren Gutho gets the ball,goes up to AJ and looks to say 'Here ya go' laughing
and that.Giving it to him and trying to give him the ball.

I was hoping he would drop him.Credit to AJ for just walking away though.

Last edited:
I think Brooksy does nothing all game....
Then he waits till it's too late & then he starts trying.

This has been a Tigers issue for so long.
Either, fall asleep in the second half and let the game slip away or leave it too late to start having a crack.

The hate is so strong in you guys. All time stupidity.

Brooks was great. It was awesome to see.

Totally agree ,we actually lost the game in the first 20 + mins when Moses was able to put 3 grubbers down our leftside that led to 3 tries .I assume we should have stopped those tries
The left center , left wing and left edge 2nd rower and a roving Fullback should have stopped those 3 tries. .
That said Staines and Tupou were a big plus
We need a couple of class centers and we don't have any

Latest posts

Back