3 2 1 for Dragons

3 Asu Kepaoa. Majestic performance. Words cannot begin to describe how good he played. We are only beginning to unearth the depths of his talents. What a player. We should petition the club to build a small statue at the Zurich Centre in his honour.
2 Stefano
1 Api

3 Api, 2 Stef and 1 Bula all tried hard but ultimately our lack of ability in the backs cost us. We were in control of the flow of the game at 6-4 but failed to turn chances into points then the Dragons went bang bang. 6-16. We’re not built to play catch up footy with a lack of try scoring ability our big dilemma. I’d be looking to bring the Lobbster in and just bomb his way all day. He will at least contest the catch.

3 Asu Kepaoa. Majestic performance. Words cannot begin to describe how good he played. We are only beginning to unearth the depths of his talents. What a player. We should petition the club to build a small statue at the Zurich Centre in his honour.
2 Stefano
1 Api
It doesn’t surprise me. Teams with players like flippers in their 17 can only aspire to having as shite a game as to get beaten by a bunch of dragqueens. Well played flippers, the dragqueens applaud you.

API was off his attack game so the whole team suffered. He needs to do less defending.
Sullivan ,Faataape and Staines need replacing.
I thought Matamua was ok in the time he had

3 Twal
2 Stef
1 Bula

Latest posts

Members online

Back